───── ❝ 𝟏𝟑 ❞ ─────

-

By some miracle, you had made it to Singapore.

Anne had left already, presumably to go find her father.

It was a beautiful place, full of fountains and statues accompanied by tall buildings. The six of you were standing next to a fountain, talking about hotels and your next plan when you heard a whistle from behind you.

A police officer was chasing you down.

"Damn it," you turned around.

You were so used to being the target that you were ready to put your hands up out of instinct.

"Hey, you there!" He shouted while pointing at Polnareff. "I'm talking to you!"

"Me?" Polnareff questioned, confused.

"Yes, you! You threw this trash didn't you?"

He got closer to your group.

"That's a fine of 500 Singapore dollars!"

"What? 500?"

"Here in Singapore, the law states that you pay $500 for littering!"

"That's about 40,000 yen," Mr. Joestar translated.

"Trash?" Avdol asked.

There wasn't any trash around you. The only thing you noticed was Polnareff's bag. You let out a small "oh", followed by a quiet chuckle. You looked back at the men behind you, and subtly pointed to Polnareff's bag. Mr. Joestar stifled a laugh in response.

"I'm confused, what trash?"

When Polnareff noticed it was his bag, Avdol covered his mouth with his hand.

"I don't see anything other than my luggage," Polnareff told off the cop, who in turn apologized and left.

Your group started laughing. Mixed in with your laughter, there was a higher-pitched tone.

Your group turned around to face Anne standing behind you.

She stopped laughing as you all had noticed her.

She sat down on the curb and acted like you hadn't seen her behind you just seconds earlier.

"What's with the kid? She's still following us," Polnareff said.

"Hey," Mr. Joestar started talking to her. "Aren't you supposed to be going to see your father?"

"Why don't you stop following us and get going-" You slapped Polnareff's arm. He let out a quiet 'ow' as he rubbed his arm.

"Don't be an ass, Frenchie."

Anne put her chin on her hands and looked away.

"I'm meeting up with him in five days," she started. "Plus, I can go where I want! I'm not taking orders from you guys."

She looked back at you with puppy dog eyes. You furrowed your brows as Jotaro grunted.