───── ❝ 𝟏𝟏 ❞ ─────

-

He acted like you weren't even there, a sure fire way to piss you off, and it seemed like he knew it.

He grabbed the poor girl's arm and put it behind her back. She screamed.

"I don't go easy on stowaways, even if you are a girl."

You walked back towards the captain and backhanded him across the face.

"Get your fat fingers off of her, creep."

He loosened his grip on Anne, and you grabbed her and put you behind her.

He moved away from you, clutching his face. You didn't hit him lightly. The way his sleeve rose you noticed a bandage on his arm. The blood that stained it looked new.

Since your stand was able to inflict damage on the stand in the water, you put the pieces together quickly.

In his moment of shock, he must've forgotten to hide his wound better.

God, these people were stupid.

Mr. Joestar yelled, "(Y/N)! What was that for?"

"Being an asshole is one thing, but hurting a child unprovoked is a whole 'nother coin. I mean, seriously, where does that douche on steroids get off?"

"(Y/N), don't treat the crew like that!"

Mr. Joestar walked to apologize, while you took Anne back to a chair. Once she was seated and you knew she was alright, you made your way to Jotaro.

He was sitting on his lounger. You tapped his shoulder and bent over.

"The captain has a cut on his arm. My stand made contact with the stand in the water," you whispered in his ear, "I think it's him. I just need some way to prove it."

"I'll handle that," he sat up in his chair.

"Not a single question... You trust my word that easily?"

"Am I not supposed to?"

He got you there.

You shrugged as he took out a cigarette and lit it, still using your lighter. You couldn't help but notice it.

He held out the carton to you, but you declined.

Jotaro stood from his chair to go to his grandfather. You walked to Kakyoin, Avdol, and Polnareff.

They were talking, and while you were participating in the conversation, you were also keenly watching the captain, looking for any other sign that would prove your suspicions.

You followed his movements as he made his way over to Jotaro, snatching the cigarette out of his mouth.

You laughed at his bravado.

"This guy must have a deathwish" Kakyoin said, "First with (Y/N), and then with Jojo."

"If I wasn't holding back I would've kicked him in th-" Muhammad put his hand over your mouth, preventing you from continuing. Once he removed his hand, you walk towards the others.