───── ❝ 𝟐𝟒 ❞ ─────

-

The five of you are left in the blaring sun with Dan laughing behind you.

He was now seated at a table nearby. You weren't giving him the attention he wanted.

Instead, you examined Enyaba's body, clinging to the hope that she may have a pulse so Hermit Purple can still get the secret of DIO's stand.

The other four approached Dan while you searched for any sign of life from Enyaba.

"Enyaba may be intertwined with my sister's death, but she was definitely not deserving of a fate like that," Polnareff said. "I'll see that you join her."

"It's five against one," Kakyoin comments. "But don't think for a second that any of us are going to hold back."

After recognizing that Enyaba was definitely dead, you joined the rest of the group.

It wasn't until you turned your attention to the man that you felt the aura of a stand user. It was so weak, barely anything at all.

Dan continued to sit in the chair, a content and smug look on his face while he drank a cup of coffee.

"Hey jackass," Jotaro sneered. "Get on your feet and fight. This is going down, whether you want it to or not."

"As you wish," Dan replied. "But you can't touch me. I'm Steely Dan, controller of the Lovers, none of you will be able to lay a finger on-"

Dan could barely finish his sentence before Star Platinum sent a punch to his stomach, sending him back into a shop window.

You could barely register the pain in your abdomen before you and Mr. Joestar were sent backwards in a similar manner to Dan.

You managed to land on your feet, however Mr. Joestar wasn't so lucky. He landed on his back a few paces behind you.

"What the hell?!" Polnareff questioned, more frantic than before.

As you stood upright, you felt the blood coming up your throat. The little drops that did leak out you sucked back in.

The gears in your head were turning. That weak aura must mean his stand is in effect.

You and Mr. Joestar were sent flying in a similar manner, meaning that he must have connected the two of you to himself in some way.

However, he can't be controlling you directly. You can still move on your own.

It has to be related to the nervous system.

"So, that aura I felt was your stand. It was so weak I could barely tell it was a stand," you mock.

"You're all fools," he mutters.

"I'll explain by ability, so listen up."

"I've already figured you out," you cut him off. "The Lovers has connected both Mr. Joestar and my nervous systems to yours. Most likely when we got our food from you. Though your stand's weaker than any stand I've ever seen before, it has control over our nervous systems, meaning that anything you feel, we can feel as well. Most likely, we'll feel it on a higher magnitude as well, because what would be the point of simply feeling pain?"