───── ❝ 𝟏𝟎 ❞ ─────

-

Upon waking up in the morning, the first thing you did was check the harbor from your balcony.

The boat sent by the Speedwagon Foundation was in the harbor, awaiting your arrival.

Needless to say, you all readied yourselves quickly, not wanting to waste anymore time moving your journey along.

Navigating through a seemingly endless maze of shipping containers lead you to your destination. You stared up at the ship, almost impressed by how massive it was.

The breeze coming off the sea made your coat blow in the wind.

A shuffle of footsteps to your right caused your head to jerk, making eye contact with an approaching Polnareff.

"Man, I didn't beat you bad enough yesterday, huh?"

You take your knife out, holding it in his direction.

Muhammad comes to take your knife from you, protectively resting a hand on your shoulder.

"Is there something you need?"

"I haven't thanked you all for freeing me from DIO's spell," he responds.

You a take your knife back, sliding it into your jacket.

"That's on Jotaro," you tell him.

"I don't need your thanks," Jotaro says back.

"Well, it appears there's no one to accept your gratitude," Avdol tells him.

He sighs.

"Well, I don't like to be pushy either," he starts, "there is one more thing however."

He walks over to Mr. Joestar, you and Muhammad trail behind him.

"Monsieur Joestar, I have a strange question."

Mr. Joestar brings his hand up to his chin, "A strange question?"

"Forgive my curiosity, but I remember from when we were eating that you didn't take off your gloves. Your left arm wouldn't be a right arm by any chance, would it?"

"What? That is a strange question. What do you mean?"

Polnareff's tone became completely serious.

"I'm looking for the man who killed my sister."

The others had shocked looks on their faces, and admittedly you were shocked too. Unlike them you weren't going to outwardly show it. A sob story wouldn't change you so quickly.

Mr. Joestar removed his glove.

"I lost it in a battle fifty years ago."

"Please, forgive my rudeness then," Polnareff apologized.

"If you don't mind, can you tell us what happened?"

Polnareff then went into detail about what had happened to his sister and how he met DIO, how one of DIO's henchmen had killed his sister and the only reason he went to Egypt was to get revenge.