───── ❝ 𝟒𝟔 ❞ ─────

-

You walked Noriaki back to his hotel room, fully prepared to return to Jotaro. You braced yourself for the cold shoulder, but as Noriaki entered his room, the lights were still on and Polnareff was nowhere to be seen. You followed him in. He was holding a note, you peeked around him to read it.

Sharing a room with Jotaro tonite.
Have fun, but not too much fun ;)
Au revoir, Jean

That bitch.

Noriaki chuckled, you sighed before joining in his laughter.

You leaned your head against the back of his shoulder, wrapping your arms around his waist. He leaned back into you.

You stayed like that for a while before moving, turning on Noriaki's 'Synchronicity' cassette he'd gotten earlier. You listened to it, talking and laughing. You couldn't have been happier if you tried.

He was truly perfect to you.

You felt loved, as well as in love, without any overwhelming gestures of affection and admiration. You just simply were, you couldn't ask for anything more.

It got late very quickly, you were both exhausted. Neither of you would've admitted it, and you both probably wouldn't have slept at all had Noriaki not yawned. You used it as your excuse, and he was more than fine with that.

You woke up the next morning to a bang on the door, your leg cramped as you got up. Noriaki got up too, mainly because you were up and he missed the warmth you provided him.

You opened it, Polnareff greeted you with an air of arrogance, acting like he knew something you didn't.

Smug bastard.

"Oh, well, good morning! Did you have a good night?"

"Don't go there, nothing like that happened, you creep."

He snapped his fingers, "I am not a creep!"

"Are too. But, to answer, yes, it was a good night. I have to talk to Mr. Joestar and Muhammad. Do you know if they're up?"

"They are," he confirms. "Go, go on. Kakyoin, here, and I have some catching up to do."

He practically shoved you out of the room. You didn't even have your shoes on yet. You sighed, pinching the bridge of your nose out of frustration before making your way to their room.

-

Mr. Joestar shakes his head.

"So, you're saying with confidence that he's been kidnapping young women?"

Muhammad looks at you intently, waiting for your response. He understands that you wouldn't bring this up if it wasn't genuine. He always believed in you.

"I am. I have multiple different accounts and even more witnesses. He's always seen heading southwest with them. One of them is the mayor's daughter, or at least is believed to be. But, I have at least 4 other confirmed victims. This can't be overlooked."

"It's not the main purpose of our mission," Mr. Joestar stated. "But, I agree. If it's something that you're willing to take the risk of looking into, then we'll have your back."