Chapter 74

Kyle and I had partially moved into our new home, but didn't want to officially move in until Amalia was going to come and live with us.

We didn't want to give away the surprise that the castle was not just our venue, but also our new home.

I'm not sure what everyone would think, my parents especially. I knew Celeste would probably love it, but my parents and I are from a small town in Indiana. I grew up with just enough and for that, I am grateful.

Now I'm moving into this amazing, huge castle and I'm just as grateful. Even though my life was becoming so much more grand than it has ever been before, I was still the same small town girl. Nothing changed that about me. That was the girl Kyle fell in love with and she was all here.

Today, Kyle and I had wedding duties to take care of. I was pretty excited now that we had our venue because everything else was falling into place. I chose the colors, a pretty dark coral color, off-white and gold for the outdoor setting. I thought they were perfect for the springtime. For the indoor dining portion, I had the same idea but with the emphasis on the gold and off-white, so it was a more mature and elegant space.

Kyle and I even picked out a cake. My favorite cake was the one his mother chose for our birthday party, so we decided to see if they could make our wedding cake. Kyle loves all cake, so you could say we had the best time taste-testing all of the options.

* "Oh my god. Mia, try this, babe," Kyle said, stuffing a piece of chocolate caramel cake into my mouth.

Chocolate cake wasn't my favorite, I was a vanilla lover, but this chocolate caramel was to die for.

"Wow, that's amazing."

"I told you," he said, eating a piece of vanilla coconut buttercream cake next.

"I don't know how we are going to choose. You can't stop eating all of the cake."

"Look, I don't get to eat cake often to keep this body maintained. Today, I indulge. Let me live out my dreams," Kyle responded, with actual cake crumbs flying out of his mouth.

"Ew, K. Keep it in your mouth."

"Gladly," he bit into a piece of red velvet, "Too basic," he said.

"I agree, no red velvet."

"This is exactly how you acted when you first tried the cakes here."

"You're right. I was in a fantasy world, having an actual orgasm in my mouth."

"See?"

I laughed, looking at his face. He had frosting all over his lips.

I swiped my finger over his lips, wiping the frosting off and licking my finger.

"Mm, best buttercream frosting ever."

"Want some more?" He asked.

"Sur—" I began to say, before he smashed some confetti cake into my mouth, getting frosting on the top of my nose down to my chin.

"You are so dead," I said, grabbing some carrot cake.

"No, baby. We have to be professionals. The bakers could come back any second."

"That didn't stop you from fucking me in our new house when Gus was right above us."

"That's different."

"How?"

"I didn't make a mess."

I rolled my eyes, and put the cake down.