Chapter 5

It's been two weeks since the last time I have seen Kyle. And two weeks too long.

I know I said that I wouldn't actually be with him or anything, but somehow, he could not escape my mind.

There was just something about him.

Currently I was just getting ready for another day at the office, except I was leaving to visit my parents later in the day. What a great way to spend my weekend. Sense the sarcasm.

Again, I love my parents. But I am tired of solving all of their problems.

I poured myself a quick cup of coffee, realizing I was going to be late if I didn't leave my apartment now.

I opened my door, not expecting to run into someone.

I felt the hot liquid burn my chest, coffee seeping down my body.

It was then I decided to look up.

And there he was.

Kyle.

Kyle Wells.

"Oh my god. I am so sorry, Mia. I didn't mean to, I didn't know you were going to open the door like that. Are you okay? Did it burn you?"

While my chest did burn from the coffee, I was too focused on the man in front of me. He looked so good. And not to mention, no coffee ended up splattered onto his shirt.

"What are you doing here?" I finally spoke.

"I just got back from my trip in Japan. I thought the first thing I would do is come see you. I hope you don't mind."

I do mind, Kyle. You can't be here. You're too tempting. You make me want you so badly. But of course I didn't say these things out loud.

"I don't mind, but I do have work. And now I have to change, but come on in."

I went straight to my bedroom, and took off my now probably ruined white collared shirt and black skirt.

"Oh, I'm sorry," Kyle said, shielding his eyes away.
I wasn't ashamed of my body. Up close and personal, sometimes I could be. But I knew I had a little to offer.

"Kyle, it's not that big of a deal. You've already seen me naked."

"And would I love to see that again," he mumbled.

"Stop," I said, a blush appearing on my cheeks.
I put a purple bodycon dress on, and a black blazer on top.

"Ooh, sexy lady."

I rolled my eyes, walking out into the living room area.

"Kyle, I'm going to be late for work. Maybe we could talk another time?"

"Sure, how about tonight?"

"Actually, that doesn't work for me. I'm going to be at my parents' for the weekend."

"Do you want me to come?"

My eyebrows raised in confusion, and I contemplated his question.

"No offense, but why would I want you to come?"

"Oh, I don't know. Don't friends go with each other to their parents' houses?"

I laughed, and started to walk out of my front door, Kyle following closely behind.

"I'll see you when I get back, Kyle. "

"Okay, Mia. I'll see you soon."

We parted ways, and a small hole in my chest formed.