Old Faces, New Places

(Vaizel)

We see Ban wondering through the streets of the destroyed town of Vaizel, as its residents were escorted to safety. "Overkill is definitely her thing." Ban says with a whistle. But then a small rock is thrown at his head which he easily dodges by tilting his head, only for his eyes to widen as a woman with lavender colored hair, dark purple eyes, wearing pink and lavender armor charged at him with a sword pinning him to a nearby wall.

"I've missed you for so long. Does that hurt?" the woman asked with a sadistic look on her face. "Now, this is my idea of a festival! Remind me, have we met before?" Ban exclaimed as his expression changed from excited to confused.

"I am Jericho. Would it help if I said I was the Holy Knight apprentice you humiliated at Baste Prison?" Jericho explained with a serious tone. "Oh, that hairdresser boy! You're into cross-dressing?" Ban said with a smirk, only for Jericho to take out her sword as she sent ten flashes of light to attack him.

"Godspeed Ten Flashes!"

"Hey, are you kidding me? I'm bleeding... The wounds aren't closing!"  Ban thought as his eyes widened in shock. The lavender haired girl then walked over to him. "The reason I passed myself off as a man was because I was weak and wanted to make myself look stronger." The knight stated as she then stepped on Ban's chest, making him spit out blood as some landed on her face. "But that's no longer necessary. My hatred for you has brought me to a whole new level." She then spreads Ban's blood over her lips using it as lipstick. "You made a woman of me. And now you're going to reap what you've sown, Ban." Jericho threatened as she stared down at Ban.

(Vaizel)

We then see both Ban and Meliodas fall from the sky in the middle of town as they had been defeated by Guila and Jericho. Then King arrives in search of meliodas, only for his eyes to widen in shock as he sees both of them defeated and unconscious. Guila then takes this opportunity to attack him with multiple explosions.

King was then hit by the attack as they had all converged at his location, but the flames quickly dissipated, revealing that he had protected himself with his sacred treasure in its "Increase" mode.

Jericho then cut through the shield of circling daggers, making a path for her to strike. But King quickly reverted his many daggers back into its original spear form and smacked her from behind, sending her crashing back down.

Guila sent another explosion, only for King to snap his fingers, transforming Chasteifol back into its "Increase" mode to overpower her attack. When the dust settles, King is disappointed to see that they were deafened so easily. Hawk carrying a tiny Elizabeth appeared, as Hawk then carried Ban and Meliodas to safety. 

(Vaizel)

Hawk stopped running to catch his breath near the edge of town. Elizabeth was kneeling next to Meliodas unconscious body as she suddenly began to grow back to her normal size. Elizabeth then noticed her sister veronica, Veronica, has a tomboyish appearance, short light violet hair, and a slim build. She wears a breast binder, stylish pink fur coat, a knight-styled attire, a belt, and a pair of long boots. Accompanying her was her bodyguard, Holy Knight Griamore, Griamore is a very tall and muscular individual whose height towers over that of ordinary civilians and has dark brown shoulder length hair. His attire consists of a single-spiked helmet, full leg armor, and no upper body clothing, except a mysterious metal plate strapped around his chest with two straps. He also wears a glove on one hand and a sleeve-armor on the other arm. His armor was more akin to that of a gladiator rather than a knight.