Holy War Pact

Salem stood before Merlin, his sister, but something about her was different, aside from her new armor. She was sporting a black high slit dress with a plunging v-neck, black see through leggings, dark grayish blue and gold accented armor sleeves, gauntlets, pauldrons, collar and dark grayish blue armored high heels. Not only that, but her usual shoulder length hair was now much shorter. Overall, it wasn't her new looked that concerned him, but that look in her eyes. Her gaze looked darker, more serious. Salem could already tell that this wasn't his Merlin. This Merlin had been through far worse things. "You are not my Merlin. So who are you?" Salem questioned her as his eyes narrowed, his gaze turning serious. "You're right. I'm not your Merlin, and you are not my Salem. At least not yet." The mage stated confusing the white haired sorcerer. "What do you mean by that?" Salem questioned as he started to become more irritated. "Simply put, You are not of this time. You are from my past, and I've brought you here, to your future. To aid us, in our time of need." Merlin explained as Salem began to calm down. "Simple enough." Salem replied catching the other Holy Knights off guard. "You believe her?" "Yeah, she could just be lying to you." Two of the Holy Knights spoke as Salem stared into Merlin's eyes. "I known she is telling the truth just by looking at her. You have been through a lot Sis, I can see that dark look in your eye. Now tell me what has happened." Salem said as the mage summoned her sacred treasure, the Morningstar Aldan. Once a normal crystal ball, was now a small, black, demonic skull, engulfed in blue flames. 

"It will be easier to show you."

The blue flames from Merlin's sacred treasure began to grow, creating an illusion. "Thirteen years ago, after we defeated the Demon King, and Meliodas and Elizabeth's curses were broken, a new enemy appeared. One who was more powerful and far more dangerous than the Demon King." As Merlin told her story the flames changed, revealing a lean and tall knight with a crowned helmet, and wielding dual crystal swords.  "We call him..."

"DawnBreaker."

"His power far exceeds yours currently, as he corrupts the minds of anyone unfortunate enough to combat him. Turning them into mindless servants, who's only mission is to obey their master's wishes." Merlin says as the image changes again, showing Dawnbreaker as he raised an army of Knights and other unholy creature to do his bidding. "He has already conquered half of Britannia. And if he isn't stopped soon, his reach will expand until it swallows the world." Just as Merlin was about to say more, they suddenly felt a strong presence approaching them. "They've found us." Merlin stated as her eyes widen in shock and a hint of fear. "We need to leave now, if he learns about you then all is lost." Merlin then grabbed her brother's hand and ran. "Who is after us?" Salem asked trying to understand more about their situation. "I'll explain more when we get to our safe haven!" Merlin said as she created a portal a distance away. The twins came to a halt before entering the portal, making sure that the Holy Knights that had accompanied them got through first. Before the two went through Salem turned around and saw atop a nearby hill a man with pale blue hair, wearing black and red armor and a red demonic face mask that covered most of his face except for his right eye, which was crimson red in color. "Salem! Come On!" Merlin exclaimed as Salem went in after her.

At top of the hill we see the same man looking down at where Salem once was, as one of his men approached him. The Knight wore all black armor as glowing green crystal protruded out of his armor "Sir, should we pursue?" The Knight asked him. "No. More than likely they will have gone back to their safe haven. We return to Belenus. My Lord will want to hear what we have uncovered here." The commander spoke in an echoey voice as he turned his horse around and rode back to their fortress, back to their Lord and Master. Back to DawnBreaker.