Heart to Heart

We first hear the sound of hooves trotting on the ground, wooden wheels rolling against a dirt road, and torches illuminating the darkened road. Multiple horse-driven carriages filled with human men traveled through a gorge passageway through the night. Those that couldn't fit inside the carriages or weren't driving, walked alongside the carriages on foot, holding torches as they illuminated the way. Escorting them were a large entourage of the bird-like blue demons. The hostages were getting restless, as their nerves and anxieties were getting to them, insanity and dread slowly setting in. One of the men screamed out as he struggled against the wooden carriage, only for one of the blue demons to grab his head, its claws digging into the mans head as blood began to fall. But then a small blonde male came down and cut the demon into pieces. "1,000 Divine Cuts!"  The attacker was none other than Meliodas. The short male cut down two more blue demons before turning to look upward to see three more flying down towards him, but only to be knocked down by Ban.

The two began to take down the demons one by one. The men observed in amazement, but were surprised to see golden axes, swords and spears appear out of nowhere and break open their wooden carriages. When the men looked up they saw Salem levitating in mid-air, wearing his new black and sliver outfit, as his Gate of Babylon glowed behind him. When the hostages all got out they looked upon in awe as the three of them made quick word of the remaining blue demons, just in time for dawn to break. "Mission accomplished!" Meliodas said as he dusted himself off. "Captain. You've gotten a bit rusty, haven't you?" Ban teased with a toothy grin. "Right back at you!" Meliodas replies with a smile. "So anyway, where did you guys come from?" The blonde male asked as the three approached the now rescued hostages. "We all fell for a trap in a certain village. In that village, travelers are..." The man tried his best to explain but seemed to be a bit shaken up. "Right. We'll talk after we take care of those guys!" Salem stated as the three rushed forward, weapons at the ready. As a second wave of blue demons flew towards them.

A day passed by as our trio of heroes found themselves in a forest by a waterfall, sitting around a campfire, eating freshly cooked meat. "Oh man, this tastes so good! Just eating your cooking again makes it totally worth it to be back!" Meliodas stated. "I'm glad to fight by your side again, Captain." "Yeah, me too!" The two stated cheerfully. "But... Your strength is back to normal, but it's nowhere near as much as that day, right?" Ban questioned as Meliodas looked down somberly into the campfire as he remembered the talk he had with Elizabeth about killing Fraudrin. "Hey, Captain." "Hm?" "No matter what you're burdened with, it doesn't change the fact that you're my friend. You're the Captain of the Seven Deadly Sins, Meliodas, the Dragon Sin of Wrath." Ban stated as he took a big bite out of his meal, causing Salem to chuckle at his childish antics. "Thanks."

"Hey, Salem, what're we going to do now?" Ban asked as the two heated up their food once more. "We did what Bartra asked and rescued the travelers captured by the Demon race, so our next move is to take back Camelot Castle. Or that's what I'd like to say." Salem stated as he let out a sigh as a Ban looked at him with an uncertain look on his face. "There's still something we have to take care of, right?" Meliodas stated with a cheeky smile.

(Ordan Village)

We see a group of demons attack the village and it's citizens, but before a yellow slug-like demon could kill a blonde boy, the demon's attention shifted to a red demon behind him, as Meliodas, Ban, Salem, Merlin, Gowther, and Escanor stood on top on the demon's lifeless body. "Who are they? Hey, kill them!" The yellow demon exclaimed as multiple different demons began to attack them. Ban and Meliodas killed a pair of grey demons, Escanor cut a large bronze demon in half with ease, Gowther rescued the blonde boy, and Merlin killed, yet simultaneously experimented on a silver demon, the yellow demon ran away but not before sending a legion of grey, red, and blue demons to attack them, sending multiple blasts of magical energy at them."We gathered together to strike down those Ten Commandments. We're the Seven Deadly Sins!" Meliodas exclaimed as Salem stood in front of the team, absorbing the demons' magical attacks.