Return of The King

We see as Salem stood proudly, looking down at Hendrickson as his portals glowed brightly in their golden light. "Now, Hendrickson, I think it's time for you to see who is the most powerful person in the room. And just a reminder, it'll always be me!" Salem stated as weapons emerged from the portals, each radiating with the same golden magic, ranging from different types of swords, spears, axes and even staffs, each of them, powerful, and each just as dangerous as him. "This raw power... its impossible... no human could ever wield such power." Gilthunder said baffled at the sight before him. Then with a snap of his fingers, the many blades flew out towards Hendrickson with a velocity faster than any arrow. The demon tried his best to evade them but even he was not fast enough and was impaled by multiple swords and spears. "Those weapons, each one of them, has a power level equal to that of a sacred treasure? How is that possible?" King asked in amazement and shock. "That's because each one of those is a sacred treasure." Gowther informed leaving everyone shocked. "H-How is that even possible?!" Diane asked in surprise. "3,000 years ago during his time as The King of Heroes, Gilgamesh was said to have collected the greatest of weapons and relics, adding them to his personal vault of treasures. From the greatest of weapons to the most exquisite wine. But as time passed, tales of his exploits became legend. It seems that Salem is able to turn his own legend into reality, using a technique he, himself created. This technique is called "Legend Made Real." Gowther explained leaving everyone baffled. "And this magical summoning spell in called..."

"Gate of Babylon"

After managing to remove the many weapons from his body, Hendrickson charged at Salem, only to begin evading once again, not being able to get close to the male. "Damn you! Die!" Hendrickson exclaimed as he summoned more black snow and turned it into another "Dead End" and hurled it at Salem. Ban was about to run over to save him, but was stopped by Meliodas. "Captain, let me go! If we don't do something, he's going to die! For real this time!" Ban exclaimed only for Meliodas's to remain stoic and serious, not looking at his friend. "I need you to trust Salem, yeah?" Meliodas asked as Ban's brows furrowed. As they look over to Salem, they saw that the black mass getting ever so close, until... nothing. Everyone waited for the impact but it never came. When they turn to look, they are all shocked at what they were witnessing. Salem had stopped the black mass with his bare hand as he kept it at bay. Then his claw-like nails gripped the mass as it began to shrink and was ultimately absorbed by Salem. "H-How is that possible?!" Hendrickson asked in horror.

"Behold my glorious magical power!"

"All For One"

"Similar to Ban's magic "Snatch", although instead of physical power, I can steal any magical power, absorb any magical attack, and give it to myself." Salem stated with a proud smile. "And said magical power will only return to its owner, if I will it to. Otherwise it shall remain mine forever." Salem informed as everyone's eyes widen. "Now then... Let's finish this." Salem said as golden chains shot out from the many portals flying towards Hendrickson. The demon tried to fly away from the white haired male, but proved to be in vain as the chains wrapped themselves around is entire body, leaving him, completely immobile. "I should be strong enough to break simple chains, but why won't they—" "Be silent, mongrel!" Salem ordered silencing the demon.

"The Chains of Heaven"

"Even a God bound in these chains, could not escape their cold embrace. The more Devine or Unholy their captive, the tighter the chains will hold him. As if I would allow you to simply fly away like a coward without facing judgment for your crimes." The ancient king stated as he walked towards the chained demon. "Every last one of you... When will you stop thwarting me?!" Hendrickson said in frustration as Salem stood in front of him. "You still don't get it, Hendrickson? In return for useless power, you abandoned everything important to you..." Salem then raised his right hand, holding his middle finger with his thumb as a glowing white orb hovered in between his pointer and ring finger. Hendrickson's eyes widen in horror as he saw Salem's narrowed, glowing, red eyes look down at him as the golden aura emanating from Salem took the silhouetted form of a beast.