Igneous Eden

The Sins and the boys fought against Dawnbreaker with everything they had, every powerful spell and attack they knew, whilst Salem was conjuring up the spell.

Salem stabbed his hand deep into his chest and tore out an enchanted heart. His enchanted heart.

Dawnbreaker jerked in pain, gasping for air, allowing Escanor to hit him with a Flaming punch.

Lancelot summoned a bow and arrow. "Shinning Road" Taking the shot, the arrow turned into a beam of light that struck Dawnbreaker, causing him immense pain.

Hector summoned a spear, which he twirled above his head. "Void Vortex" Intense winds circled around him as he created a teal and black colored vortex. Its strong winds and lightning strikes pulled Dawnbreaker in. While inside the vortex, its strong winds cut him like swords, lightning strikes impaled his body like spears.

Suddenly the wind and lightning converged at the center of Hector's spear, creating a large dark teal orb. Hector then shot the orb at Dawnbreaker, exploding upon collision.

Meanwhile, Salem gently tried to break the enchanted heart in half- even though it caused him unbearable pain. Once split in half, Salem looked over at Ban, as memories of their time together flashed before his eyes. When they first met. When he taught him to cook for the first time. When they separated. Reuniting years later. Salem sacrificing himself to save him and the Sins. Their first kiss. Their journey to the forest. Fighting the Commandments, reuniting in Purgatory. Saving Elaine.

"I would do anything to see your smiling face again. Even if it means giving up my immortality and all my vast power. I would give it all up to be with you one more time."

Salem then placed one half of the heart in Ban's chest and the other in his own.

"NO!" Cried Dawnbreaker as everything stood still. Everyone looked on with worry and anticipation.

Ban gasped. His eyes opened wide as he looked around frantically. Salem looked on in shock and surprise. "It worked!" He spoke. "The Hell happened?" Ban asked, looking up at Salem, his crimson eyes meeting with gold ones. Salem then placed his forehead against Ban's.

"You came back to me."

"Dying for real sucked." Ban blurted out as Salem chuckled. "I mean dying as an immortal sucked before. But dying for real, really takes the cake." He said as Salem started to laugh.

Salem then helped Ban to stand. The two were then smothered in a hug as their three boys gabe them a large hug. "Dad!" "You're okay!" "I knew you could do it."

"Hang on, what are your names again?" Ban asked. "They are: Hector and Caspian." Salem introduced as Ban looked down at their nexus stones, noticing that they were glowing, when held up to the boys.

Then they turned to the shorter blonde boy. "Lancelot. I'm yours and Elaine's son. The boy told Ban as Salem then brought Lancelot into a hug. "My blood or not... you will always be my son." Salem said as Lancelot hugged him back.

The sweet moment was interrupted as Salem caught a spear in his hand. "This fight isn't over." Hector said as they stared down at Dawnbreaker.

"You will not deny me my future!"
He said summoning his dark saber.

Everyone was standing ready to fight, but Salem stepped forward, arm stretched out

"I'll take it from here."

"Salem, you can't do this alone." Ban stated.

"I'm not alone. I'll have you guys with me the whole way." Salem said with a soft smile.