'Chapter 13 pt3'

The Nomu then slammed Aizawa's head to the ground making him pass out, you on the other hand still can't move. You look over to Shigaraki seeing Midoriya about to attack him "N..o...I-Izuku" a gust of wind was made by the impact of Midoriya's punch making the villains that was near to be blown away. You created a wall of crystal behind you, helping you to bot be blown away and getting more injured than you already have.

Midoriya's eyes widen seeing his arm not broken from using One for All 'My arm's not broken?!' a smile begans to form on his face although it quickly fell when he saw the large Nomu in front of him and shielding Shigaraki from the attack "When in the world...wait, it didn't...hurt him?" he slowly pulls his arm away.

Midoriya then remembered what Tsuyu said when they were fighting the villains from earlier "Don't you think they're trying to hard because thet have a way to kill them?" the Nomu is the villains way to end All Might.

"You move well..." Shigaraki said behind the Nomu "Your Smash. Are you a follower of All Might? Oh well" you panted going in and out of consciousnes, you stood up and began limping towards Shigaraki, creating crystals as a way to stable yourself "I'm done with you" you were almost there, just a few more steps.

The Nomu then grabbed Midoriya's arm, about to hurt him. Tsuyu slapped Shigaraki's hand away grabbing Midoriya's torso with her tongue, your eyes widen as Shigaraki was getting a little to close to your classmates as well as the Nomu's grip on Midoriya. You created a dome of crystal for Mineta and Tsuyu leaving an open window for Tsuyu's tonge that was holding Midoriya's torso, everything was like in slow motion. Suddenly the gates of the exit bursted open, you turn to the way of the exit with a small smile on your face "God, that t-took...to long" you sighed in relief.

"It's fine now!" the familiar figure said as the smoke began to clear around him "I am here!" you chuckle with a tired smile and droopy eyes "All Might!" you turn to your classmates that was still protected by your crystal. Your brows furrowed 'Why didn't i know about my second Quirk? Did i manifest this Quirk just now?' great now you have more questions added. You shook the thought out for your head thinking more of the situation you are in at the moment.

You stood up and ran up to your friends while everyone was still distracted by All Might, you created a path of crystal while destroying the dome of crystal that was protecting them and a crystal platform under water bringing them back to land. You grabbed Mineta and pulled on Tsuyu's arm while she gently lay Midoriya down to the ground.

"Come on!" You created more platforms on the way, the Nomu tried to grab you but you quickly made a wall of crystal getting in the way of you and your classmates. Unfortunately your body can only last for a couple of minutes as you fall on one knee, you drop Mineta to the ground, you look at Aizawa laying on a pool of his own blood "L/N your not really thinking of going for Mr. Aizawa right?" Mineta asked looking up at you.

"What kind of hero would i be if i don't?"

You were about to ran towards Aizawa when you felt the pain in both of your legs making you fall face flat on the ground 'No. Not now! Move!' you thought as you try to stand up.

You then felt two person lifting you up, you look to see who it was "Tsuyu...Mineta, thank you" you said with a smile. Midoriya walks up to you "F/N" tears began to fill his eyes, you smiled and wiped it off "I'm ok...sorta" he hugs you tightly but pulled away quickly.

Villains was about to attack you, you used all the strength you have and created another wall of crystal, you cough out blood as your left arm started getting covered in your own crystal 'W-what?' your left arm feel so numb and warm. You guessed it was the drawback of your Quirk.