'Chapter 8'

You were heading to the boys locker room 'Don't look at anyone.Don' t look at anyone.Don't look at anyone' you kept repeating until you finally arrived at the boys locker room, you got in and changed into your PE uniform. You zipped the zipper of your top down a little making you look smexy as fuck*cough*sorry.

You glanced at some boys who were shirtless making you look away and cover your nose, feeling a familiar thick liquid spilling out of it. You sighed and headed to the field, your hand still covering your nose "Are you ok kero?" you flinched almost screamed but you composed yourself. You look to your left and see Tsuyu "U-uh yeah...I'm fine" the bleeding seemed to stop "Why are you covering your nose?" she said pointing her finger in her chin "I-i kinda...have umm a nosebleed" you chuckled "Here" she handed you a handkerchief "No! I mean..its fine I-i don't wanna get your handkerchief get dirty" she grabbed your hand and placed her handkerchief in your hand "It's alright, you can keep it. Now let's go before our teacher gets mad" you nodded and wipped off the blood from your nose.

You arrived at the field and stood beside Midoriya "Oh! N/N-chan your here" you smiled "This is a bit sudden isn't it?" Midoriya nodded looking at Aizawa nervously same as you 'How am i gonna pass?' suddenly an invisible light bulb was lit on top of your head. You smirked 'Maybe a little electricity won't hurt' you only had four electric needles and you can use a burning needle to but the effect on that shit last for a long time.

Aizawa explained tge reason why you and your classmates were here "A quirk assessment test?!" the class yelled in shock "What abouy the entrance ceremony? The orientation?" Ochako asked "If you're going to become a hero, you don't have time for such leisurely events" you stared at Aizawa with intense in your eyes "UA's selling point is how unrestricted its school traditions are. That's also how the teachers run their class" you listened carefully at Aizawa's words.

"You kids have been doing these since junior high, to. Right?" you look around you seeing your classmates looks "Physical fitness tests where you weren't allowed to use your quirks" you were kinda excited now but still alittle nervous "Bakugou, L/N you both finished at the top practical exam, right?" your body stiffened when Aizawa called out your name "In junior high what was your best result for the softball throw?" you thought for a second "67 meters" Bakugou answered, Aizawa looked at you "52 meters, sir"

"Try doing it with your quirk" you sighed and focused, you motioned for Bakugou to go first "You go first" he 'tsked' at you "Fucking wimp" you sighed snd glared at him. Bakugou stepped inside the circle "You can do whatever you want as long as you stay in the circle" Bakugou held the ball "Hurry up. Give it all you've got" you watched as the scene unfold.

Bakugou threw the ball with a large explosion "Die!" you sweatdropped and chuckled at the scene "Die?" you hear Midoriya mumbled "I wonder if he even wants to be a hero" Midoriya nodded in agreement. "Know your own maximum first" you turn to Aizawa who turned around "This is the most rational way to form the foundation of a hero" he showed the results 705.2 meters the class yelled in shock.

"705 meters? Seriously?" you heard the voice of Kaminari "What's this? It looks fun!" you heard Mina say 'Why do you have to say that Mina!!' you quietly sobbed "We can use our Quirk as much as we want! As expected from the hero course!" Sero added 'I haven't even had my turn yet. Please let me have my turn first before you say shit like that!!' you mentally cried and prayed to the anime gods to save you.

"It looks fun, huh?" you froze at Aizawa's voice "You have three years to become a hero" well that is if you even make it until all the villain attacks "Will you have an attitude like that the whole time?" you sighed. Aizawa smirked....

 Aizawa smirked