'Chapter 54'

(a/n: hi. don't mind me, just keep reading :])

f/n was sitting down on the edge of the bed, the room was completely dark as the lights were off and the curtains were covering the window of the room.

there was a knock on the, he didn't answer and just let the person enter "f/n...they're here" hana said. the boy gave a small nod and walked up to her.

he did what was planned, pretend to be brainwashed, and when the coast was clear him and mika escape.

although, i can't promise things aren't gonna get messy. 

the two walked side by side to mika's room, hana knocked on the door and waited for mika to open the door "mika?" when no one answered they went in without permission.

she was still asleep in her bed "i'll carry her" hana nodded. once mika was in his arms sleeping softly, he tapped hanna on the shoulder "ok, let's go"

they met up with shawn who was in the main hall of the house "we're surrounded by them" he turns around and looks at hana "take mika with you.." he then turns to f/n "i'll take him with me" she nodded.

f/n's hold on mika tightens, he didn't wanna leave her, he gritted his teeth together "hana.." the said woman was quiet then turns to f/n who tilts his head to look at him "you little-" before sahwn could react, f/n trapped his foot on the ground with his crystals.

he took a step back and sees hana not doing anything "hana come on!" he yelled for her but she just smiled at him. he was then lifted from the ground and was sent flying on the wall with mika still in his arms.

he held her tightly and shielded his sister from the impact "n-nii-chan?!" the little girl yelled, worried as blood began pouring out of his head "nii-chan!"

shawn got out of the crystal and walked towards the siblings "we should've taken your mother instead" the boy glared at him.

he carried mika in his arms making the little girl cling to him tight. and quickly lifted himself up with a pillar, he created an exploding needle and threw it at the ceiling.

he bent his upper body and shields his little sister from the rubbles that began falling down on them and onto the floor. 

f/n continues to carry mika onto his arms as he carefully walks on the roof of the large house "look..i-it's a pro hero" mika pointed behind them making f/n turnaround. a smile appeared on their face to see a hero flying towards them.

he floats in front of the two "it's alright. we're gonna get you two out of here" he assured. f/n handed his sister to the pro hero's arms, he turns around for him to get into his back when shawn teleported between the two.

he turns to the pro who had her sister "go!" the pro didn't listen and began flying towards f/n when he was sent back with full force by shawn's quirk.

they were thankfully ok. f/n took a deep breath, he created a needle and threw it at the roof they standing on.

shawn teleported away immediately the moment it exploded while f/n jumped off the roof and grabbed onto a tree branch. he lets go, falling on one knee coughing at the smoke coming from the explosion.

he ran into the forest 'gotta find mika' he was beginning to slow down as his body was getting weaker from getting slammed into a wall very harshly.

shawn teleported a few steps away in front of him, he was carrying an unconscious and wounded hana in his arms "you.." his eyes widen, guilt swarming in his heart "i– i didn't mean to! i just wanna leave!"