'Chapter 37'

°•■FEW DAYS LATER■•°

School was finally over, you stretched your limbs as you look around for you green haired friend, but he wasn't anywhere to be seen.

You grabbed your bag and went to look for him "L/N! Where are you going?" you turn around to Uraraka.

"I was going to find Izu" she runs up to your side along with Iida "He said he was called in by a teacher" you nodded as the three of you walked outside the building.

The three of you walked to the train station "What do you guys think Izu is doing?" Uraraka shrugged "I don't know, but I hope he's ok"

You look at Uraraka "Do you like Izu?" her face then erupted to bright shade of red "I'll take that as a yes" she then started to punch your chest.

"L/N what makes you think that?" you turn to Iida "Just a hunch" he sweatdropped and sighed with a smile "Uraraka I suggest you stop punching my chest, it's not working"

She then realised how close she was to you and quickly steps back but then slips "Uraraka!" you catch her in time.

"Good save L/N!" you let go of her to let her stand properly "You ok?" she nodded as the three of you continues to walk to the train station.

°•■SKIP■•°

You open the door to your house "I'm home!" it was quiet, you thought it was probably cause you mom is still at work, but where is Mika.

"Mika?" she should be home already, or maybe she's with your mom at work. Your mom would sometimes pick her up after school and bring her to work, and they would go back home together.

You set down your bag at the couch and went to the kitchen to get some food "Nothing" you sighed and closed the pantry and fridge.

You sat down at the couch and scrolled on your phone, you opened the TV and it was on the news channel.

Your eyes widen "No..." you quickly leave your house and headed to the hospital.

***

You arrived at the hospital, you asked the nurse a certain room, you ran to room 304 "Mom!"

She was in horrible shape, she had bandages on her body "M-mom?" you walk to her side and hold her hand. She was unconscious, you hear the door open "Nii-chan!"

You hear the voice of your little sister "Mika.." she hugs you tight, she had a bandaged on her head and right arm.

"W-what happened?" she sobbed and hugged you tighter staying quiet "It's alright, you don't have to tell me" you turn to the doctor.

He tells you that your mother was in a coma, some minor physical injuries but he said they would heal, but it's uncertain when she's gonna wake up.

As for your sister, some minor injuries that would heal in time. The doctor then leaves the three of you for some privacy.

You hug you sister as tears poured down from your glossy e/c orbs "I'm so sorry" you didn't leave their side.

You covered your sister with some blanket that a nurse provided you with.

"This is all my fault" you feel your phone vibrate, it was Midoriya, you answered it "Hey...N/N-chan I heard what happened. Is L/N-San alright?" you gulped.

"M-mom's in a coma.." you heard a gasped from the other line "A-are you and Mika-Chan ok?" you glance at your sister "She's ok"

The other line was silent "Are you ok?" you bit your lip from making a sound "Y-yeah...I'm fine" you hang up and sat down beside your Mother's bed.