'Chapter 46'

°•■SOMEWHERE■•°

"I don't like this, its not cute"

Toga turns to Shawn who was in his normal suit "Do ever wear anything else?" he didn't answer.

Toga pouted and turned her head away from him.

"I'm not here to chit chat with you scums"

"Huh?! What do you mean? You're working with us, so that means you-"

Shawn turns to Spinner "I am nothing like any of you, I'm only doing this for Sir. L/N" Spinner glared at him.

°•■BACK TO READER■•°

You couldn't sleep again...you look outside the window '...they're here' you turn to Midoriya.

'Should I tell him?'

You sighed and shook Midoriya "Hggnn" you see his eyes slowly opens.

"N-N/N-chan? What's wrong?"

You stood up and reached your hand for him to grab.

As you help Midoriya stand up, you motioned for him to follow you. He rubbs the sleep out of his eyes.

As Midoriya started following you through the halls "N/N-chan...what's going on?"

Once the two of you were finally in a secluded place.

You walked up to him, staring at him. Midoriya's brows furrows not understanding what you wanted to say.

"Before I tell you...please don't panic"

Midoriya gulped but nodded "I-I..." your eyes widen.

There it is again, it was like that time before the USJ incident, you couldn't speak or move.

"N/N-chan?"

"I can't tell you..."

"Tell me what?"

"That I like you.."

"HUH?!"

You covered his mouth and got a little bit to close to him, screw that, your chests were literally touching.

You felt Midoriya get hotter "A-are you ok?" he shook his head, no.

You can see his face go red, then he fainted. Good thing you catched him "Why can't I tell him?"

You carry Midoriya bridal style and headed back to the boy's room.

You laid him in his futon, that's when it finally hits you 'WHY DID I SAID THAT TO HIM?! THAT'S A HORRIBLE WAY TO COVER UP SOMETHING LIKE THAT?!'

You blushed just like Midoriya earlier, you turn to the sleeping Midoriya with a sigh.

You stroked his hair, you leaned down on Midoriya and kissed his forehead.

You pulled back a little with a blush across your cheeks.

༄༄༄

You were training with your father again, it's a good sign that you were able to hold a dome for an hour.

But you completely collapse the moment the dome fell apart.

"New high score"

"Yay!"

Oh and Mika is watching you train along side Kota, the poor boy didn't want to but Mika insisted.