'Chapter 18'

As Present Mic began introducing all the other class "All of UA's first years are here now!" you turn to Shinsou's class, seeing as the insomniac was looking at Class 1-A "We're just here to make those guys look better, huh?" you here one of Shinsou's classmates.

You look away with a tint of blush "Time for the player ledge!" you groaned at Midnights costume "What is Ms. Midnight wearing?" you tried to look everywhere but Midnight.

"That's an R-Rated hero for you" you sighed "Quiet everyone!" you flinched at Midnight using her wip "Representing the students is Katsuki Bakugou and F/N L/N from Class 1-A!" you tilted you head "Eh?"

You finally realised whatvshe meant as you froze in place "I-i-i can't do that" you said turning to Midoriya who only smiled at you sympathetically "You have you N/N-chan" you sobbed as you walked along side Bakugou.

"I can see how L/N can be the representative, but Bakugou?" Kaminari asked "They did finish first in the entrance exam" you were shaking as you walk on the stage.

"Stop shaking so much" you turn to Bakugou with a glare "Well I'm sorry, I'm nervous alright" you whispered to him which made Bakugou 'Tsked' at you so you did the same.

Bakugou went first as you think of something to say 'I forgot that the first place in the entrance exam have to speak in front of all this people!' you mentally panicked.

"I pledge--" you snapped out of it as you look at Bakugou 'Oh no..' you sobbed quietly praying to the anime gods "--that I'll be number one" your soul immediately left your body.

"What the heck!?" "Stop messing around!" "Booo!"

You tried to ignore the angry roar of the crowd...who are you kidding you can't ignore them "Fuck you Katsuki" you growled.

"Don't be so full of yourself 1-A!" "You sludged bastard!"

You turn to the crowd who was glaring dagger to not only Bakugou but to you as well "Why are you doing something so disgraceful?!" Iida asked, chopping the air with his hands.

"At least become a nice bouncy step for me to jump off" the ash blonde boy said while doing a thumbs down motion. "How overconfident can you get? I'll crush you!" you watch as Bakugou leave the stage.

You took a deep breath and held the mic on your hand, everyone stop as they look at you "H-hello...umm please just ignore him" you gulped.

"I pledge to do my best for this massive event and I hope to all of you to have a great time, I know everyone is reaching for the top and so am I...that's why.....I won't afford to lose to any of you and I know all to well you won't either. I hope you all do your best and achieve your dreams, let us begin this sports festival, Plus Ultra Style!!"

The audience was quite but soon erupted into cheers, your eyes went wide but you smiled and walked down the stage to you classmates "That was so manly" you chuckled and patted Kirishima's back.

"That was really awesome of you, L/N!" you smiled as your classmates began complimenting you. "At least not all of them are cocky" you hear another student from a different course said.

"They're still mad at us?" you sighed "Guess we can't help it" you turn to Midnight as you mentally prepare for the first round "Now, let's get started right away! The first game is what you'd call a qualifier. Every year, many drink their tears here!" you gulped as you tried to ignore you nervousness.

"Now, here is our fateful first game!" a screen then appeared behind Midnight "This year, its..." then the screen showed the word "Obstacle Race" you cracked your knuckles letting out your nervousness.