'Chapter 47'

You ran around trying to find Bakugou "Where could he be?" you looked around.

Your body stiffened feeling someone's presence near you.

"Who's there?!"

They weren't showing themselves, you thought it might be one of the villains.

You kept running forward 'I should've at least ran into one person by now!' you turn around ready to fight.

You keep feeling that someone's watching and following you but, you can't see nobody.

You created a large needle and kept running deeper into the forest.

You stopped at your tracks, remembering your sister 'S-she...where is..' you grip tighter at the needle in your hands.

°•■SOMEWHERE■•°

Kota stands in front of Mika as they slowly step back.

"I was searching somewhere with a nice view, and I ended up finding faces not in our list"

Mika clutched on Kota's shoulders trying to control the tears pouring from her eyes.

Mika turned to the forest, seeing smoke coming from every part of the forest.

"Nii-chan..."

Mika huggs Kota from behind wanting to protect the younger boy.

"Hey kid, you got a nice hat there. Trade with me for this lame mask"

As the villian takes off his mask, Mika grabs Kota's wrist as they both try to run away.

But the villian moved fast and blocked their way out.

The villian's arm was being covered in what it seems like is, muscles.

"Let me get a shot to cheer up!"

"K-Kota?"

The little girl looks up at the villian, whose face was now clear for them to see.

"Papa!...Mama!"

Mika then steps up and stand in front of Kota, trying to protect him.

"D-don't hurt Kota!"

Mika holds Kota close and closed her eyes "Nii-chan!!!" suddenly a wall of crystal emerged from the ground as muscular tried to punch the two kids.

Mika and Kota was grabbed by Midoriya as they fell to the ground.

You turn to the three of them "Are you two ok?!" you cursed as you noticed the crystal cracking.

You run back almost tripping to the ground, you fall onto your knees and hug your little sister.

"You ok?"

She nodds and hugged you tightly, she was shaking and her tears won't stop.

You look at her "Mika?" she didn't speak, you didn't know what's wrong.

You turn around to Muscular, you let go of Mika and Kota hugs her arm.

"Huh? You were on the list..."

He then turns to you "And you...tsk, I thought that goody-two-shoes are taking care of him"

"I am"

You turn to the man who suddenly appeared beside him. It was the same man from the Stain incident.

"If you put a single scratch on him, you're dead"

Midoriya then turns to you "N/N-chan...you" you turn to him with a look on your face that says 'I'm sorry'