1𝗸 𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹

Tittle: Why Bakugou nicknamed F/N Hedgehog?

This will be a flashback of when you just got your Quirk. Btw this was a time when you haven't been reincarnated to the BNHA world

You were in daycare doing what you do in daycare 'This is so boring' you are one of the smartest kid in daycare, you are one considered as a prodigy.

Then a shadow loomed over you as you were playing with blocks "Hey N/N-chan come play with me and Kacchan" you nodded and followed Midoriya.

As the three of you were playing with some toys, you went to grab an All Might figurine, but Bakugou grabbed it the same as you.

"Let go Katsuki" you glared at him as he glared back at you "You let go, loser" as the two of you glare at eachother, Midoriya was in between trying to break the tension.

You greeted through your teeth as small explosions were coming out of Bakugou's palms "I said let go!" suddenly, needles came out both of your arms.

It wad painful to say the least but you just ignored it and grabbed the figurine as they looked at you with wide eyes.

One kid tried to touch the pointy end of one of the needles but the adviser stopped the kid saying it might be dangerous.

Suddenly Bakugou started laughing "HAHAHAHAHAHA! You l-look like a...hedgehog!!" you glared at him and accidentally threw a normal needle past his arm, but still making a small wound.

Bakugou held his arm, tears forming in his eyes he turns around as the two adults go over is side and took care of him.

One of the adults walked over to you "Umm...F/N please..can you get rid of the n-needles?" you nodded, as the needles fall to the ground "A-am I in trouble?" you look up at the adult.

He sighed and patted your head "No..but we have to have a talk with you momma, ok?" you nodded and walked towards Midoriya.

"You finally have a Quirk! That's so cool!" you smiled and played with Midoriya, a few minutes Bakugou came back and muttered "Stupid hedgehog *sniff*"

°•■SKIP■•°

You were hanging out with Bakugou...you usually hang out with him when the both of you are free.

You were at the mall, you were looking for clothes to buy, a hoodie that says 'Do not READ the next sentence' and then a small font below it reads 'You little rebel. I like you'

You grab the hoodie "Oi, hedgehog" you sighed and turned around seeing Bakugou holding a T-shirt with a cute little hedgehog in the middle.

"It's you" you laugh at his attempt of an insult "It suits you better" you walked closer to his ear and whispered "Your the one who looks like one" you walked away with the hoodie.

After a few seconds Bakugou tackled you to the ground while small explosions coming out of his palms, you noticed his red face and began cackling like a maniac, making the blonde angrier.

"FUCK YOU F/N!"