'Chapter 55'

f/n left the hospital and currently at their home eating his breakfast that his mother made. some of his memories still hasn't come back, but he gets glimpses of memories every now and then.

"nii-chan look what i made?" the little girl showed a heart shaped crystal, f/n smiled "when did you learn how to do that?" he grabs the crystal "dad showed me how to"

mika leaves her brother alone and went to their dad who was in the couch. f/n finishes his food and went to his room, grabbing all his stuff, today he was going to move to the dorms.

before he could go up the stairs to his room his mother goes down with his stuff in her hands "here let me–" he went to grab the bags in her hands but kiyomi slapped his hands away.

"it's fine, go get in the car" f/n sighed, he tried to grab the bags again but to no avail "mom, it's alright"

he flinched at the glare she was giving and simply obeyed his stubborn mothers orders and went to the car.

tadashi also tried to helo him but she did the same and slapped his hands away "you. rest. mika, dear, will you help mom?" mika nodded and grabbed a not so heavy bag and puts them at the trunk of the car.

mika knocks on the car window where f/n was sitting "can i come with you?" he chuckled "sorry, but you can't" she pouted but didn't bother her brother.

once everything was in the car kiyomi got in the car, they both said goodbye to the father and daughter and soon drove away.

"how are you doing?" f/n hummed.

"not to bad, i've been getting glimpse of..some if ne memories" kiyomi sighed in relief.

"that's good.."

"mom?" kiyomi hummed "did you know about..dad's family?" the car stopped at a red light.

kiyomi stayed quiet, waiting for the lights to turn green, tapping on the steering wheel "yes" f/n nodded not asking more. he breaths through his nose and closed his eyes.

"hey, what are you– wait! stop!" a girls voice called out, f/n felt as if he was falling, why was he falling? "why do people only care about you when you're in the brink of death?" he asked himself..he? that was a girls voice, she? she asked?

the car started moving again making f/n open his eyes 'another memory?' he thought, he needs a way to remember. soon they arrived at ua, aizawa was there waiting for them.

"mr.aizawa" kiyomi greeted the teacher, shaking his hand. f/n got out of the car and began taking his stuff from the trunk "f/n i told you not to carry anything"

aizawa sweatdropped at the woman who began scolding her son, slapping his shoulder, not to harsh though, afraid she might hurt him.

aizawa helped the woman carry the bags to his room, when they entered the dorm, there they were, his classmates "f/n!!" "l/n!!" they ran up to him, some hugging him.

he laughed at his classmates "hey guys" uraraka walks up yo him, a few tears forming in her eyes "we were so worried about you!" he patted the girls head.

"how's your memories?" kirishima asked "what? oh, well i still remember you guys" he chuckled, some of their classmates confused as to what they were talking about.

"what do you mean by that kirishima?" the red head scratches the back of his head "you guys didn't hear..f/n got amnesia"

they all turns to f/n "s–seriously?" he nods "but it's all good. i'm slowly regaining some of them!"

f/n then makes eye contact with midoriya, aizawa then breaks up the huddle forming around the h/c boy. he just finished bringing all his stuff in his room.

kiyomi patts f/n's shoulder "come visit" he smiled "i will" soon she left, leaving his son with his friends.

"i'll go unpack, i'll see you guys later"

===

in his room, f/n just finished unpacking his stuff. suddenly there was a knock at his door "coming!" when he opened it, it was midoriya "can i come in?" he nodded letting him in.

he looks around his room, it was pretty normal looking than their other classmate' it was very modern.

"this bed looks new" midoriya commented looking at the bed, f/n chuckled nervously "cause it is. all of this is new bought" midoriya was shocked, he tends to forget his father owns a big company.

"mom didn't want my room back at home to look empty so...dad bought new furnitures"

f/n sat down at his bed patting beside him, midoriya sat down beside him "why did you wanna see me?" ha asked, turning on the tv in his room "why wouldn't i?" he chuckled.

"you knew.." f/n raised an eyebrow at his childhood friend "wha–" he was then interrupted by midoriya "you knew kacchan was gonna get kidnapped, you knew the villains were gonna attack us but you didn't say anything" his tone was serious, angry even.

f/n was confused "wha– what are you talking about?" midoriya clenched his fist, f/n lowered the volume of the tv "why didn't you tell me? we could've prevented everything!"

"midoriya..i..don't remember..."

the freckled boy' eyes widen "right.." f/n puts a hand on his shoulder "can you tell me what you mean by me knowing what was gonna happen?" he was hesitant to tell.

"you told me.."

===

f/n stared off to space "so you're saying i was reincarnated? and in my past life..all of this was just a show?" he nodded "that seems about right"

he puts two in two together, everything he had been remembering was what have been happening in his past life, as well as some things that happened in his new one.

"i get glimpses of the memories i've lost. once i get them all back, i promise to explain to you as much as i can"

he nodded, suddenly midoriya was pulled into a hug. he then pulls back "sorry..i just missed you" midoriya blushed but smiled softly "me to"

(a/n: i'm re-making this book, but here is an update. f/n's feelings for midoriya kinda..decreased cause of the memories he lost

not proof read)