'Chapter 38'

You were sitting on your desk, thinking about a lot.

You already know what's gonna be the practical exam's gonna be, but you don't know who's team your gonna be in.

You're really hoping not to be in Midoriya and Bakugou's team, why? First of all you have to be fighting All Might, second...Bakugou and Midoriya.

Everyone was talking about the practical test and how it's just gonna be robots. And Bakugou being Bakugou, he told Midoriya he's gonna beat him 'Can't beat someone who's gonna be in the same team as you'

"Todoroki! You to!" you were kinda surprised he didn't call Todo, 'Half-and-Half' you got startled when Bakugou also pointed to you.

"You to! F/N!"

You nodded once again being surprised when he said your name instead of a insulting name.

And just like that Bakugou left, slamming the door closed.

°•■SKIP■•°

It was the weekend and everyone was studying with their friends. Midoriya asked you if you wanted to study with him, but you declined his offer.

You were currently in the hospital, studying by yourself while looking after your mother.

She still hasn't woken up, your sister was in the mall with Himari who was your mother's friend.

They would be arriving in the hospital in a few hours or so.

You glance at your mother hoping she'd wake now. You didn't hear anything from your father, it's either he doesn't care or he's busy.

You got a text from Himari saying that they're almost at the hospital 'That was quick' you closed your textbook and set it down at the desk beside your Mother's bed.

You headed to the cafeteria to get some food, you got some curry they didn't have any spicy ones so you have to settle down to normal curry.

You began walking back to your Mother's room when you saw Mika and Himari "Nii-chan!" she ran up to you, hugging you.

You patted her head "Hey, how was your day?" she looks up at you with a smile "Great! Himari-san gave me this!" she showed you a stuffed animal.

You look at Himari, smiling and saying thank you. It's great to see Mika doing ok. The three of you headed to your Mother's room

You sat down your curry next to your textbook "So F/N, how are your studies?" you began eating your curry "It's been great. I have an exam coming up though"

You chatted for a few hours until Himari had to leave, leaving you with Mika.

Mika was already asleep next to your mother, while you were still studying. You look at the time, seeing it was pretty late you decided to stop studying and sleep.

°•■SKIP■•°

The day has finally come, the final exam. And it was pretty easy, you studied History well but for Math it felt like it was harder than before.

"Pencils down, everybody. The last person in each row, collect the answer sheets and bring them here"

Todoroki passed you the sheets and you passed them to Momo, you felt relieved that it was over, you hate exams even though your great at them.

***

And then the practical exam came, you weren't surprised when you see the whole faculty in front of the class.

"Now, we will begin the practical exam. Of course its possible to fail this exam"

As always you didn't listen to anything Aizawa is saying. Principal Nezu then popped out of Aizawa's scarf and used them to go down to the ground safely.

'Isn't that adorable'

You found out that you were in a team with Kaminari and Mina which means your going against Principal Nezu.

Principal Nezu's tactics are pretty difficult to understand, you just have to nail it.

You only have 30 minutes to either capture the teachers or escape 'The best option is to just escape, theirs no point in fighting Principal Nezu'

You sighed as Kaminari put an arm around your shoulder "With L/N on our side this is gonna be easy!" you groaned "Don't just rely on me. We have to beat Principal Nezu as a team!"

"In cases where there's to big a difference in your abilities, it would be smarter to escape and get help. Todoroki, Iida, Midoriya, L/N"

You shivered at Aizawa's scary gaze "I'm pretty sure you understand this well" you looked at you palms.

The teachers put on some weights to make it a little bit fair for us students while fighting the teachers.

"All right, each team will take the practical exam in order on the prepared stages. Sato, Kirishima get ready"

The rest of the class went somewhere else to watch all the matches as they wait for their turn.

'After the exams, we'll be going to the training camp...god'

(Short chapter, I know. I'm just a little tired so I didn't want to continue the chapter. I hope you all understand, bye-bye My Little Puffers)