'Chapter 15'

(Sorry for the long wait. But here it is)

As Aizawa walk in class normally like nothing ever happened, the class freaked out at their teacher "So you're all right, Mr. Aizawa?" Iida asked, raising a hand.

You sweatdropped "Can you really call that All Right?" you hear Uraraka making you laugh slightly "Yeah, no he's definitely not all right".

Aizawa walk in front of the class "My well-being is not important" he turns to look in front of everyone "What's more important, the fight isn't over yet"

The whole class visibly stiffens "Fight" "Don't tell me.." "More Villains?!" you look at Aizawa's bandaged covered face while his eyes were slightly showing "The UA sports festival is drawing near" he informed very seriously like its something very important, which it is.

The class relaxed and cheered "That's a super normal school event!" you smiled as you look at your classmates, suddenly your e/c orbs met with green ones.

You quickly look away still remembering your little chat with the green-ette, you decided to ignore him, for now which you hated "Sports Festival!" the class continues to cheer "That's a super normal school-eve--" Kirishima was interrupted by Kaminari, once again.

"Wait a minute" he interrupted Kirishima by putting a hand on his face "Is it ok to have a sports festival so soon after the villains snuck in?" you silently agreed on with Jirou "What if they attack us again or something?" Ojiro asked.

"Apparently, they think of it as UA showing that our crisis management system is solid as a rock by holding the event. Security will also be strengthened to five times that of our previous years" you groaned in frustration 'That doesn't really help when there's a traitor whom where they get their information from' you sighed and gripped the pen in your hand as you began to sketch a titan eating a human.

"But that's a good reason, isn't it? It's just a sports festival" you hear Mineta who was sitting in front of you. Midoriya turn to the grape head "Mineta, you've never seen the UA sports festival?"

"Of course i have. That's not what i meant"

You didn't really listen on what Aizawa was saying as per usual and was just looking at your piece of art, it was of a titan with a big ass mouth eating a woman(Sounds familiar, huh?😏)

°•■SKIP■•°

It was finally time for your favourite subject, lunch. You cleaned all the mess on your table and put them in your bag "Even though all that stuff happened, I'm getting really excited!" you smiled at Kirishim, you walked towards Iida who was talking to Midoriya hearing everyone talk about the upcoming sports festival.

"Ah! L/N what do you think about the sports festival?" Iida asked making thre green-ette turn to you "It's uhhh...a great way to take our minds off the incident, i guess?" you shrugged your shoulders. You look at Midoriya who was looking back at you, you smiled letting him know your not mad at him.

"Deku, Iida, L/N..." the three of you turn to Uraraka who had a deadly aura surrounding her, you sweatdropped "You ok there--" "Let's do our best at the sports festival" you scooted a little bit far away from her.

Mina them popped out of nowhere "What's the matter? You don't look so carefree like you used to" you hid behind Mina "She's scary" she giggled.

Mineta was about to say something probably perverted but Tsuyu slapped him with her tongue. "Everyone I'm gonna do my best!" you laugh nervously "Yeah!" "Yeah!!" "Yeah..." "Yay..." the five of you cheered.

She turned towards Sero, Kirishima, Fumikage and Sato doing the same "I'm gonna do my best!" "Y-yeah.." you sighed but smiled nonetheless seeing your friends happy and safe.

The three of you was walking the halls of UA "Hey, Uraraka what was your reason for going to UA?" you asked taking a bite out of a energy bar "Umm...well" you know the answer, but you thought that Iida and Midoriya would also like to know.

"Eh, you want to become a hero for money?" Midoriya asked, Uraraka blushed scratching her head whilst looking away "To boil it down simply, yes..." you took another bite.

"Sorry, it's such an unwholesome reason!" you shook your head "You three have such admirably amazing reasons" you took one last bite before putting the trash in a convenient trash can.

"It's not embarrassing, we all have different motivation. Besides you must have a reason for it, right?" Iida nodded, agreeing to each sentence that just came out of your mouth "My family owns a construction company" you nodded.

"But we haven't gotten any work at all, so we're flat broke. This isn't really something to tell other people, though..." the three of stroke your chin at the same time "Construction..." "With her Quirk, if she gets licensed, then it'd bring costs way down, right?" Midoriya asked turning to you and Iida.

"She could make raw material float. They wouldn't need any heavy equipments" you nodded "Or i could just ask my dad to fund her family's company" there was an awkward silence 'Shit. Did i just said that? Yes, yes you just fucking did you dumbass!!' you froze in your spot.

"What do you mean asked your dad to fund--" Midoriya then stops as he finally realise "I-i-is your father rich?!" you scratched yout neck and looked away "Whats your father's job again, L/N?" Iida asked.

The three of them got closer to your face "Yeah! Tell us L/N!" Uraraka encouraged you. You sighed "He creates support items and helps hero's with their costumes. I don't really know much about him, but i recently found out he helped with the design for All Might's costumes, and some other pro hero's to, as well as heroes who just strated with their agency"

"HAH?!" you covered your ears as they screamed in pure shock gaining some attention of the students passing by "You did mentioned him working for heroes, but I thought he's a secretary or something" 'I did?' you shrugged "Guess you weren't being specific" he sighed.

"Come on we're not talking about me, we're talking about Uararaka here" Uraraka explained her family's situation. You sighed finally getting out of the spotlight 'I really wish i knew about father. But he's just another mystery i have to solve'