'Movie Special"

(In this special movie chapter, the reader's mother will not be in a coma. I don't really know exactly when the movie occurred in the MHA timeline. !WARNING. THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SPOILERS FROM THE MOVIE: TWO HEROES!).

You were on a private plane with your parents and little sister.

"F/N, please put your phone away. Today you'll be spending time with us, so I would like for you to take a break from everything."

 You sighed and put your phone away just like your father said.

"Thank you"

You nodded as you remembered the text you got from Midoriya. He said to you that he was going to I-Island.

Which wasn't a surprise at all, but he doesn't know that you were going to I-Island as well.

Mika then jump on the seat next to yours "Look, look!" she pointed at the Island.

Your eyes widen as you looked at the Isalnd below you 'I never thought I'd actually get here' a smile appeared in your face.

"We'll shortly land in I-Island"

You looked back to your little sister "You're to heavy" she pouted and sat down on her seat properly.

"I'm not heavy, right mom?"

Your mother only giggled not saying anything covering her mouth with her hand.

Mika whined then turn to your father who just looked away in a teasing manner.

"Hmph! You guys are mean"

You laughed and patted her head "We were joking" she looks away, her pout not leaving her face.

༄༄༄

Soon the plane landed "Nii-chan let's explore!" she then grabs your arm and pulls you around.

You quickly grab her bag and your suitcase following wherever she goes.

"Where do you wanna go-"

"Wait...All Might?!"

Suddenly Mika pulls you towards where you only assumed is All Might.

"Come one Nii-chan! I wanna get his autograph"

You sighed, following your sister towards All Might and Midoriya who was beside him.

You two got there first and Mika managed to get an autograph "N-N/N-chan?!" you gave Midoriya a small wave.

Suddenly everyone started surrounding the four of you, you quickly got away from the crowd.

"Are you hurt Mika?"

She shook her head no as she looks at a All Might figurine that was still in a box that has All Might's signature.

"Let's put it back in your bag so it won't get damaged"

She nodded as she put the it back in her bag "I saw Izu-nii earlier" she stated pointing at the crowd.

You patted her head "Is that so?" she nodded "I wanna go to Izu-nii!" you sweatdropped at the many people.

"Lets wait for now, shall we?"

༄༄༄

Once the crowd was gone, you headed over to All Might and Midoriya "Oh, Young L/N I didn't you would be here!" you scratched your head.