'Chapter 41'

(It's finally here, the start of the training camp arc!)

You were at home with your little sister, you smiled seeing her asleep in the couch.

You turned off the TV and kissed her head.

Your mother was still in the hospital, she hasn't woken up since. You scratch your head in frustration.

'Training camp is almost near...I can't leave Mika alone here, Mom hasn't woken up as well'

You went to the kitchen, grabbing a popsicle. You heard the doorbell ring.

You walked up to the front door, you looked on the peephole to see who it was.

It was Midoriya, Kaminari, and Mineta. You opened the door for them.

"Hey N/N-chan"

"Hey guys, what are you doing here?"

"We were wondering if you wanted to go with us to go swimming at thr school pool"

A small smile appeared on your face "Sorry but-" you then felt a tug on your shirt.

You turn around seeing Mika, awake "Nii-chan?" you sighed.

"So?"

You turn to Mika who was clueless "I'm taking care of Mika...my mom is still at the hospital" Midoriya nodded.

"What's going on?"

"We were inviting him to go swimm-"

You cover Kaminari's mouth "Shh!" Mika then jumped with joy, hearing the word 'Swim'

You groaned as she went upstairs to grab her cute swimming suit.

You face palmed as Kaminari pull your hand away from his mouth.

"Uuhh...sorry?"

"I'll be with you in a moment"

You prepared clothes and your swimming trunks, as well as clothes for Mika.

You headed outside with Mika and locked the door to your house.

Mika jumped on Midoriya's back surprising him with the sudden weight on his back he almost fell.

༄༄༄

You were waiting for the three outside the school, they said they were gonna ask for permit.

You handed Mika some popsicle "Don't eat it to fa-" "Eek! Brainfreeze!" you chuckled.

She sighed in relief "Do you think your teacher will let me go with you guys?" you thought for a second.

No. The four of you agreed of keeping Mika coming with you a secret.

༄༄༄

You changed into your swimming trunks with the three of them as Mika waits outside.

You already told Mika to change when waiting for Midoriya, Kaminari and Mineta.

(Mika's swim suit is basically like the girl's UA swimming suit but with cute designs)

"Using the pool for endurance training, huh? What a great idea, Mineta!"

Like hell you'd believe that, you knew that it was all part of his plans on getting to check out the girls in class.

Not knowing his plan failed, you chuckled "I'll be waiting outside"

You smirked as Kaminari and Mineta was on the ground, looking disappointed.