'Chapter 16'

As the three of you talk in the middle of thr hallway you hear a very familiar laugh "Young Midoriya is here!" the three of you look at All Might with shocked faces as the said man points towards Midoriya.

"A-All Might? What's the matter?" Midoriya asked "Lunch" the large man said pulling out a lunch box "Eat lunch with me?" you chuckle "He's like a high school girl asking her senpai to eat lunch with" you sighed and shook your head.

"How about it?" Midoriya turns to Iida who nodded then to you "Go ahead! You can't turn down the #1 hero's request" he smiled then walked up to All Might "I'd love to"

You watch as Midoriya follows All Might "I'm hungry let's go eat" you said as Iida and Uraraka agreed and follows you to the cafeteria.

As you were walking towards the direction of the cafeteria Iida asked you something "L/N if  you don't mind me asking, what's your father's name" your body went stiff.

As the three of you kept walking "Tadashi" you finally arrived the cafeteria and you headed straight to get in line and buy some food "Tadashi...L/N" Iida whispered.

Then his eyes widen in realization 'Tadashi L/N!" Uararaka looks up at the raven-ette "Is there something wrong Iida?" the said boy shook his head and the two went in line as well to get some food.

"I wonder what he wanted with Deku" Uraraka asked "Maybe it's something to do with the USJ incident" you shrugged, Iida nodded his head "I heard that when All Might was attacked by the villains during the USJ incident, he rushed out alone to help" you shivered at the sight of it "I was probably passed out that time" you sighed, thanking you were passed out.

As the two were talking you caught Todoroki glancing at the three of you, although he didn't notice you so that was good 'He's probably thinking of Midoriya being All Might's secret love child' you closed your eyes for a second.

°•■SKIP■•°

Class ended and you were cleaning up your desk when you hear the commotion outside "What...w-what's going on?!" you grabbed your bag and walked mext to Iida "Oh...?" you felt your phone vibrate so you picked it up and check who was calling you.

It was you father, you hesitated for a bit but picked it up "Hey F/N, your mother wanted me to check up on you since she was busy" you sighed irritated at the loud students.

"What's with all the noises?" you sighed once getting into a corner "Just the students from the other classes" you sighed and looked at the back door 'No one really used the other door?'

You sighed once again "I'm doing great dad, i need to get going now" "Wait F/-" you hang up and walked to the other door "Out of my way, extras!" you heard Bakugou and chuckled when Iida, Uraraka and Midoriya began yelling at him.

You opened the door silently and walked out without closing it "That was easy" you were about to walk away when you hear a tired voice, you turn around and saw...Shinsou.

"Should i leave...but i wanna hear Shinsou" you whined to yourself, you groaned and began walking away. After halfway through the hallway you looked back "I really wanna see him.." you sobbed and began walking away.

You stopped outside and waited for your friends. After waiting for what felt like hours they finally arrived "L/N!" "N/N-chan!" you smiled whilst waving at them "How did you got out of the room?" you turn to Uraraka "I used the back door" thet sweatdropped 'We forgot theres another door...' you laughed at their faces and headed home.

°•■SKIP■•°

Two weeks and it's finally the sports festival, you were currently in the...hospital getting checked "I'm supposed to be training" you muttered.

You hear the Doctor laugh "I've heard you've been training a lot these days. Besides this will only take a minute or so" you sighed in defeat. After the Doctor was done checking up on you she took of thr bandages on your head.

She picked up her clipboard with a puzzling look on her face "Is there something wrong Doc?" she shook her head "It's just...you healed incredibly fast, it-- it doesn't make any sense" you furrowed your brows.

"Do you have a healing Quirk perhaps?" you shook your head "No..." she sighed and wrote something on her clipboard "You may go now. And don't forget I have to check up on you in a few days" you nodded and left.

You headed outside seeing your mother waiting for you "How was it?" you shrugged "Normal as usual" she nodded as you both got into the car.

You then noticed Mika sleeping on the back seat, you smiled and stroked her hair gently "She just got off from school?" your mother hummed as she got into the car.

"She said she wanted to see you, guess she fell asleep along the way" you chuckled as she began to drove off. You two sat in comfortable silence "I asked your father to check up on you, did he?" she asked the last part as she glanced at you.

You nodded "Yeah he did..." you began dozing off as you look outside the window, seeing childrens and couples and some cars as you guys pass by.

°•■little timeskip■•°

You were currently inside USJ training with Uraraka, Mina and Aoyama. As Uraraka use her Quirk to make the rubble around float, Mina and Aoyama use their Quirk to shoot them.

While you create crystals and use your large needles to destroy them to little chunks for Uraraka to float and for Mina and Aoyama to shoot it.

After a little training session with the three you headed to a different location and began training with yourself.

You created large pieces of crystals from the ground making targets, you then created a pillar of crystal bellow you to raise you up, with that you created two large needle from your palms and threw it at the targets.

You sighed seeing it did no little damage compared earlier. You sat down at the pillar and thought of something, after a few minutes of thinking you stood up and took of your top, including your black tank top completely exposing your upper body.

You sighed and created large needles from your chest, arms, abdomen and palms(The way you create needles is the same as Momo creates items)

But right after your created them, they quickly fell to the ground "Tsk" you scratched your head in frustration "This is gonna be difficult" after countless times of trying to make the large needles hit the targets you eventually went home to think of a different way to win.

After a week of training and researching, you created a new needle although you could only create about six of them. But you managed to pass the limits of creating four electric needles you can now create about ten, which was a great improvement.

Now, the moment you've been waiting for...and a the question you wanted the answer to is coming.