'Movie Special Finale'

(I have decided to put him in the battle for a little bit, then I'll have to leave it to All Might and Midoriya for the final fight. Why? Cause the final fight in this movie is hard to describe and it might not make sense when I write it so yah)

Tadashi stares at the villian who was using the device David created.

He turns to All Might who was ready to launch himself to the villain and fight.

Tadashi created two crystal swords from the ground and picked it up.

"Bastard...you better give me back my wife or I'll cut you limbs by limbs!"

All Might sweatdropped at his friend "That's a little overboard, isn't it?" Tadashi scratched his head "A little, yeah"

All Might charged at the villian "TEXAS..SMAASH!" the villian created a wall just when All Might was about to punch the villian.

Tadashi ran up to the villian who created a stone pillar towards him.

Tadashi created a large wall and jumped on the stone pillar and began running towards the villian.

Many wires and stone pillars was coming towards him, he cuts the wires and dodges the pillars.

He cut his way towards the many layers of stone and wires to save David and Kiyomi.

"Mmphh!"

He turns to the left, seeing his wife, he cuts teh restraints and grabbed her.

He saw the villian about to punch them, he created a wall of crystal, unfortunately he broke through it.

The large impact sends both of them down, a slide of crystal emitted from teh ground making them land safely.

"Aunty!"

Melissa checks on Kiyomi as Midoriya walk over to Tadashi "H-how did you-"

"I can create crystals from anywhere as long as that certain place has a small piece of crystal somewhere."

Tadashi turns to the fight "All Might!" he yelled for his friend who was launched backwards by the villain.

His eyes widen, seeing as a bunch of metal pieces began surrounding the villian more.

"I can tell that my Quirk is getting revitalized!"

"This is...the power of David's creation"

Tadashi cursed as the ground was being manipulated by the villian "Aaahh!" he turns to his wife.

"Kiyomi!"

He grabs his wife bridal style and created a slide down leading to the students and Mika.

"Mom!" Kiyomi hugged her daughter tightly "Don't stray away from me, every again! Got it?" Mika nodded as his father patted her head.

Tadashi was about to go to the fight when Kiyomi stopped him "Please...you can't"

Tadashi sighed and stayed with his wife and daughter and the students.

(Just imagine a large crystal wall stops the stone pillars along with Todoroki, and Bakugou)

After All Might and Midoriya punches the villian, Tadashi saw David.

He used his crystals to get over to him fast "You ok?" he asked the professor "Thank you.." Tadshi smiled.

"Thank All Might...and that kid"

Tadashi could hear the students cheering, although with everything that's happened.

He's glad that the villian was defeated but...he still doesn't know what's going to happen to his son.

Tadashi sets down David on the ground safely beside All Might who was barely in his form.

"All...Might.."

"We came to save you, Dave"

"You saved him not me"

The two of them chuckled at Tadashi "You never change, huh?" the h/c man smiled.

"Thank you..."

"If you wann thank someone, thank Melissa and Young Midoriya"

Tadashi turns to the two "All Might!" "Papa!" Tadashi looks at the ground "F/N..."

༄༄༄

After the small celebration, everyone headed to the 18th floor.(Btw, i have no idea what's on the 18th floor.)

Uraraka and Kirishima was there "Where's N/N-chan?!" Kirishima led them to his room.

"L/N!"

"F/N!"

"N/N-chan!"

You looked over to them with a smile "Hey! Everyones here huh?" your classmates ran over to you.

Midoriya hugged you tight, but not to tight, while some of them were crying including Mienta. You have no idea why, but sure.

"Don't cry...I'm not dead, see?"

Bakugou walked over to you and smacked your head, lightly whilst looking away.

"D-don't..*sniff*..do that shit again"

You were surprised to see Bakugou cry, you laughed and gave him a small hug.

"Oi! Don't touch me!"

He didn't budge, he just yelled at you as the others laugh. You turn to Todoroki who had a soft smile.

You returned the smile, you let go of Bakugou as they left you alone with your family.

Kiyomi burst out crying as she hugs you "You're as stupid as your father! Getting yourself hurt and...and" you chuckled and hugged her back.

"Ouch...I'm hurt"

"Oh shush"

Mika jumped on the bed and hugged your waist gently, she didn't say a thing and just hugged you.

You patted her head "Nii...chan" you chuckled when you noticed she had fallen asleep.

"I'll get you something to eat"

You nodded as Kiyomi left the three of you.

Tadashi patted your head "I'm proud of you son" you smiled but turn away so he wouldn't see.

"...thanks, you're not that bad"

Tadashi smiled and waited for Kiyomi to come back with food.

'I'm so proud of you son'

(And I'm done with that...now I'll be making the training camp arc. gReAt. I'll be publishing the first chapter of the training camp arc on friday. And Thank You for reading my book, Little Puffers..fish)