'Chapter 25'

You've never ran so fast in your life to Recovery Girl's office "Izu" you opened the door, no wait I was wrong you actually broke the door down "Izuku!" you see Midoriya on one of the beds.

"Young L/N?" "N/N-chan?..." you walked over to him and sat down on one of the stools, you winced at the sight of your friend.

"I need to remove the pieces of bones to make sure they don't stay in your joints. I'll heal you after that"

You cursed under your breath "Don't worry N/N-chan, I'll be ok" you glared at him which made him shriek a little "Sorry..." you shook your head "Don't do that again" Recovery Girl sighed.

"To push and light a fire under a child who would destroy his body for what he yearns for...I don't like it" you nodded.

Recovery Girl scolded the teacher when suddenly some of your classmates barged in "Midoriya!" "Deku!" you ignored them and just stared at Midoriya's conditions and injuries.

"L/N your here to?" you nodded "Of course I'm his friend to you know" you sighed and glanced at Midoriya's left leg that was also broken 'Damn'

"Everyone...what about the next match?" your eyes widen and turn to your classmates "Since there was a lot of damage, they're taking a break" you sighed in relief

"The match earlier was scary, Midoriya. What pro is gonna want that?" Tsuyu slapped Mineta's head while you glared at the now shuddering grape head.

"You better shut up" the other three visibly stiffen 'I've never seen L/N like this before' you turn your attention back to Midoriya with an audible "Sorry.." 'He's still kind!'

"Be quiet now! I know your worried but I've gotta do surgery now" you sighed, standing up "Rest well Izu. Come on guys" they nodded and followed you back to your classmates.

You got ready for your and Iida's match in the waiting room, trying to clear you mind, releasing all the stress, and anxiety off of your body. Once you've calm down you did a few stretches.

"Are you all ready!"

Your head perked up as you heard the loud voice of Present Mic "I guess it's my turn" you left the waiting room and headed to the stage.

You ignored everything, the loud noises, the screaming, cheering and Present Mic. You only focused on Iida as he is your opponent not like Kaminari, Iida is different.

You waited for the signal to start "No bad feeling if one of us loose, ok?" Iida smiled "Of course!" you returned the smile.

"Now, let's get this show started! Start!"

You created a wall of crystal in the middle, you created an exploding needle and threw it at the crystal destroying it.

Iida saw your figure behind the smoke and shattered crystals from the explosion and quickly charged at your figure and kicked your stomach.

Iida's eyes widen seeing 'you' shatter in to pieces, he panicked and once the smoke cleared he could see that it wad only a decoy "Behind you" you kicked his back with your crystal covered leg.

The kick sends him back a few meters but not enough to send him out of bounds "That was a very smart move" you smiled "Why thank you" He quickly charged at you.

You cursed as he was to fast for your liking, you quickly created a wall of crystal only for it to be broken by Iida's kick.

He kept charging at you and everytime he does he gets quicker and quicker. At the sixth kick he got a hit on you, and shit does it hurts.