'Chapter 17'

As time passes by, the day of the sports festival arrived. You were currently waiting for Izuku outside that's when you remember your chat with your family earlier.

°•■FLASHBACK■•°

You were eating with your family in silence when "So today is the UA sports festival, right?" your mother asked as she turns to you. You swallowed your food and answered without even looking at her.

"Yeah, I'm getting nervous already" you groaned, you hear your father chuckle as he took a bite out of his food.

"What's the UA sports festival?" you turn to Mika who was eating with food in her mouth "Its like a minigame" you grabbed a tissue and wiped the rice on Mika's cheeks.

"Ooh! Ooh! I wanna attend!" you smiled snd finished wiping her face "You can't it's only for older kids" she frowned, you then turn to your mother who was awfully quiet.

"Mom?" she then stood up from her seat with a big smile on her face "We're going to watch you on the sports festival today!" you froze.

"WHAT!?"

°•■END OF FLASHBACK■•°

You sighed as you feel your stamach curled, you groaned "Why me?" you whined. You stopped when you hear a door open, you turn around seeing Midoriya "Hey, shall we go?" he nodded as you two said goodbye to Inko.

You two were talking about the upcoming sports festival that's gonna occur today "Wait, N/N-chan does that mean you know what's gonna happen like when you knew what was gonna happen in the USJ?" you nodded.

"Yeah...although i don't know if things are gonna change cause i exist in this world" you sighed and looked up at the sky "Come to think of it...how did you end up here anyways, even though you already existed here" you shook your head.

You turned to Midoriya with a sad but soft smile on your face "I'll tell you when I'm ready" Midoriya stopped in his tracks as he watch you walk away 'Did something bad happen to him?' he catched up to you and didn't think much of it.

Finally the two of you arrived in UA "Aaah! I'm so nervous!" you started shaking "I've never seen you like this before N/N-chan" Midoriya said with cute little giggle "Shut up..." you whispered but loud enough for him to  hear which made him chuckle.

°•■SKIP■•°

The whole class wad currently in the waiting room "Man...i really wanted to put on my hero costume" Mina whined, you were sitting down with your head laying on your arm that was on the table.

"To keep everything fair, we can't" you were taking a nap considering you didn't get much sleep from all the excitement and nervousness.

"I wonder whats gonna be the first round"

"No matter what comes, we have no choice but to deal with it"

Suddenly Iida came in the room "Everyone, are you ready?" Mina noticed that you were asleep so she poked your head "L/N's asleep" the whole clasd turned to Mina.

"How could he be asleep on such a big event?" Kirishima asked as Kaminari nodded his head in agreement. The girl surrounded the sleeping boy "He looks peaceful, kero" the girls nodded.

"He looks so cute!"

"Should we wake him up?"

"He looks like a prince charming"

"Mhm! He does I can see it!"

Soon enough the h/c boy's eyes fluttered open showing his e/c orbs, he looked around seeing the girl "W-what?!" he leaned back making him fall to the floor "Ow...why do I always fall to the floor when i wake up?" you rub your head.

Then a certain bi-colored boy caught everyones attention "Midoriya" you stood up and leaned on the table 'Here we go' you chuckled slightly.

"Todoroki, what is it?"

"Looking at things objectively, I think I'm stronger than you"

"Huh? Y-yeah..."

"But...All Might has his eye on you, doesn't he? I'm not trying to pry about that. But I'm going to beat you" Midoriya looked at Todoroki with wide eyes.

You sat down on the table with your arms folded "Oh? Is the best in class making a declaration of war?" Kirishima stood up from his seat and stand's between Brocoli boi and Peppermint "Hey, hey, hey! Why are you picking a fight all of a sudden?" he asked turning to Todoroki placing his hanf on his shoulder.

"Not now, we're about to start" Todoroki shrugged off the red head's arm out of his shoulder "We're not here to play at being friends. So what does it matter?" he said before walking away.

Midoriya looks at the floor "Todoroki, I don't know what you're thinking when you say you'll beat me--" the said boy stops at his tracks and look back at Midoriya "--but of course you're better than me. I think you're more capable than other people..looking at it objectively"

Kirishima turns to Midoriya with an awkward smile on his face "Midoriya, you probably shouldn't talk so negatively..." he stops as Midoriya starts talking "But, everyone--"

"The other students from the other courses are aiming for the top with everything they've got!" he clenched his fist "I can't afford to fall behind. I'll be going for it with everything I've got" you smiled and got off the table.

'Great job on motivating me Izuku, I guess I can't fall behind as well'

On the arena a big screem turned on showing Present Mic "Hey!" the audience cheered "Pay attention, audience, swarm, mass media!" The screen then showed him and Aizawa "This year's high school rodeo of adolescence that you all love, the UA sports festival is about to begin! Everybody, are you ready?!" the crowds cheered louder.

"It's time for the students to enter the first-year stage!" You mother and father as well as your little sister was sitting in a VIP seat(Made that up)waiting for you to show up.

Class 1-A stepped in he arena, all with determined faces "Welcome everyone to the UA sports festival! Let us welcome our most recent celebrities who withstand a villain attack, the dazzling students from the hero course, Class 1-A!" you walk alongside your classmates not looking anywhere but straight.

"I didn't know there would so many people" you chuckled amd glanced at Midoriya "It's the UA festival, of course theres gonna be tons of people" you smiled "I hope we're still able to give our best performance ad a hero we have to get used to this"

You sighed "I don't think i can handle this type of situation" you slouched, that's when you hear your mother. You look at where they are, you smiled wavimg at them.

You turn to look at your father who seemed nervous for some reason, Midoriya looked at where your gaze was fixed, thats when he saw you family then your father.

'Isn't that...Tadashi L/N--' His eyes widen as he turns to you then to your father 'Tadashi L/N! Of course why didn't i noticed it before. N/N-chan's father and Tadashi has a similar job as well as a last name, that means Tadashi and N/N-chan are father and son!' he couldn't believe it.

'He's also well known cause he used to be a villain. Is that why he didn't wanna tell me who his father was?' he shook his head telling himself he would ask you later

'Tadashi L/N'