Jealously?

Adam took a deep breath of fresh air when he got out of the car. It made him feel a lot better instantly. The car ride had been longer than he expected and by the end he started to feel a little sick.
'You okay?' Faith asked.
'Yeah don't worry.' Adam replied.
'Thanks again for letting me sit in the front.' Faith said.
'No problem.' Adam replied.
He looked up at the house. In the ten years that he hadn't been here, it hadn't changed at all. A wave of nostalgia hit him when he entered the house and saw that even the inside looked almost exactly the same. Since James had been his best friends, he'd been here so much that it had almost been like a second home. The biggest difference was that the pictures on the wall showed the family a little older than ten years ago.
'Hey! Adam! Long time no seen!' A brown haired boy called out as he ran up to Adam. The boy wrapped his arm around Adam's shoulder and rubbed his fist through the Adam's dark hair.
'Give him a second to breath, Luke.' James said as he put down the bag he was carrying. Luke immediately let go of Adam and grabbed his little brother in a chokehold while also rubbing the blonde's hair.
'How dare you leave me alone with all the girls everytime.' Luke joked before letting his brother go again.
'Why do you think I left.' James joked back as he used his hands to put his hair back in place.
'Well, since Adam is now here, there's finally an equal amount of boys versus girls.' Luke said as he pointed over his shoulder to James's older and younger sister.
'Don't think that makes you any more powerful.' James's older sister laughed while Faith went to sit next to the other girls.
The youngest of them gave Adam a shy wave. Adam had known all of James's siblings before he left, but James's younger sister had been to young to remember him.
'I have a feeling you don't remember anything about me, am I right?' He asked her.
'You're right. I guess I was a little too young. My name is Arianna.' She replied.
'I know. James couldn't shut up about you when you were first born. The name is Adam.' The dark haired boy said.
'And you have no idea what kind of shenanigans you missed out on, Arianna. ' Faith laughed.
It's true that Adam, James, Maaz and Jaiden got themself into some trouble as kids and sometimes they'd have some of their siblings involved. Jaiden's brother, Adam's brother and sister, Maaz's brothers and also James's brother and sisters. But most of the time it had been Faith that was involved, since they were all in the same grade.

A couple days passed. Adam couldn't believe how easily he got along with the family again, even after so many years. Especially Faith seemed to like spending time with him. One day, James and Adam were playing video games in James's room. Suddenly Mrs. Rallison called from downstairs.
'Let me go see what she wants.' James sighed as he paused the game.
'I'll just wait here.' Adam replied. He watched the blonde leave the room and started to look at his phone. He quickly scrolled through Instagram and Twitter, but as soon as he was caught up, he put his phone back. James hadn't returned yet and Adam got bored after about two seconds. He started to look around for something he could do. He took his guitar, glad that he brought it and started to think of which song he could play. While thinking his fingers started messing with the strings, which sent out a beautiful sound.
'Are you playing?' A voice asked.
Adam looked up and saw Faith peek through the door.
'Yeah, I'm trying to think of what song to play.' Adam replied.
'Do you know Jar of Hearts? It's one of my favorite songs. You can play that if you want.' Faith said.
'I think I can do that.' Adam replied. He took a couple seconds to think before he started playing and singing:

'I know I can't take one more step towards you
'Cause all that's waiting is regret
Don't you know I'm not your ghost anymore?
You lost the love I loved the most

I learned to live, half alive
And now you want me one more time

And who do you think you are?
Runnin' 'round leaving scars
Collecting your jar of hearts
And tearing love apart
You're gonna catch cold
From the ice inside your soul
Don't come back for me
Who do you think you are?