3-Normal day

Vote, like comment

"Rise and shine, Midtown Science and Technology." I heard on the speakers. I rolled my eyes, it made me realise I actually had to be in school. Mine and Peter's lockers were pretty close so we stuck together when we walked through the hall. 

MJ came up behind me and scared the shit out of me. "You can't just do that!" I yelled. I actually did get kinda freaked out, I still get scared at sudden movements n loud noises which isn't fun. MJ apologised, sometimes she forgets, to be fair. "Let's walk and talk." She told me.

We spoke about the usual stuff and we walked with Ned and Peter. "I can't do that tonight, I've got the Stark internship." Peter told him. "Always got that internship." Ned sighed. "Yeah, well, hopefully, soon it'll lead to a real job with him." Peter shrugged.

"That would be so sweet. He'd be all, "good job on those spreadsheets, Peter. Here's a gold coin." Ned imitated. I chuckled. Then Liz walked past and Peter stared, me and MJ found it hilarious how him n Ned would always stare and they'd make it so obvious aswell. Liz is nice, I get along quite well with her and she's always been nice to talk to, so are her friends. I get along most with Betty though.

We had physics next. "Okay, so how do we calculate linear acceleration between points A and B?    Flash." Ms. Warren asked. "It's the product of sine of the angle and gravity divided by the mass." Flash answered. "Nope. Peter." She called.

I noticed that she was watching a Spider-Man video. Kinda vane, like, why you watching a video of yourself kick ass? Actually now that I say it out loud it's not that weird. I nudged him and he quickly sat up and put the screen down.
"You still with us?" Ms Warren asked. "Uh, yeah, yeah yeah. Uh. Mass cancels out, so it's gravity times sine." Peter stuttered.

"Right. See, Flash, being the fastest isn't always the best if you are wrong." She raised an eyebrow. We all laughed. Flash mouthed something at Peter. "You're dead." He mouthed. I chucked a scrunched up peace of paper at Flash "give it a rest Thompson."

He winked at me and I rolled my eyes. Peter kept checking the time and it was getting on my nerves. "That's not gonna make 2.45 come any sooner, Parker." I told him. "if only it would." He smiled.

Me and MJ went for lunch, the boys wouldn't stop staring at Liz. It was embarrassing. "Did Liz get a new top?" Peter asked. "No. We've seen that before, but never with that skirt." Ned drooled. Me and MJ couldn't keep it together.
"We should probably stop staring before it gets creepy, though." Peter whispered.

"Too late. You guys are losers." MJ smirked. "Yeah seriously, guys. This is weird. You're nerds." I laughed. "Then why do you sit with us." Ned asked. "We only have eachother, Leeds. Don't get smart with me." MJ spat. "Plus I gotta keep an eye on Parker if he's getting a job with ma pops." I added.

*peter's POV*

I quit the decathlon, feel kinda bad because it's right before nationals and I don't wanna upset Liz but, this is really important. "Peter it's Nationals, is there no way you can take a weekend off?" Mr Harrington asked. "I can't go to Washington. Because if mr Stark needs me, then I have to make sure I'm here." I told him.

"You've never even been in the same room as Tony Stark." Flash yelled. "Wait. What's happening?" Cindy asked. "Peter's not going to Washington." Sally chimed in. "No. No, no, no." Cindy panicked. I felt bad. Abraham rung the bell.
"Why not?" He asked. "Really? Right before nationals?" Liz asked me, god she was beautiful. "He already quit marching band and robotics lab." MJ chimed in.

How did she know that? Everyone looked at her confused.
"I'm not obsessed with him. Just very observant." She rolled her eyes. "Flash, you're in for Peter." Liz sighed. "Oof, I don't know. I gotta check my calendar first. I got a hot date with black widow coming up." Flash mocked.

Abraham rang the bell again."That is false." He yelled.
"What did I tell you about losing the bell for comedic purposes?" Mr Harrington asked. I checked the clock again.  Rose was right, checking the time every two seconds wasn't gonna make 2.45 come any faster.