12-Friday

Vote, comment

I found them.

"And then he just, like, swooped down like a monster and he picked me up, and took me up like a thousand feet and just dropped me." Peter stuttered. "How'd you find me? Did you put a tracker in my suit?" Peter asked my dad"I put everything in your suit. Including this heater." My dad sighed.

He turned Peter's heater on. "Whoa. That's better. Thanks." Peter shivered. "And a camera. So you told my kid?" My dad asked. "What? No." Peter denied. "Zanna. I know you're here, come out from wherever you're hiding right now. I'm not kidding." My dad warned.

I came out from behind a tree and flew and sat next to Peter.
"Ugh." I scoffed. "So how come you told her?" My dad asked. "I didn't tell her, May told Ned about the Stark internship and Ned mentioned it in front of Zan and she pretty much figured it out from there. She's pretty smart, you know?" Peter rambled.

"I know that, I made her." My dad sighed. "It doesn't matter, Dad. I went on missions with you guys all the time and you didn't care then." I defended. "It wasn't about that, Rose. It was about the fact that you and the kid had been good friends since you were kids and I didn't want you to ruin that friendship by mixing it with work." My dad explained.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." I rolled my eyes. "Another thing, you better not let her get hurt in this shit kid. If you let anything happen to her, if she dies under your watch, that's it, you're done. You understand me?" My dad threatened. "Yes sir." Peter nodded. I rolled my eyes.

"What were you thinking?" My dad asked. "The guy with the wings is obviously the source of the weapons. I gotta take him down." Peter told him. Take him down? Hahahaha. "Take him down now? Huh? Steady Crockett, there are people who handle this sort of thing." My dad told him. "The avengers?" Peter asked. "No, no, no. This is a little below their pay grade." My dad explained.

"Anyway, mr Stark, you didn't have to come out here, I had that, I was fine." Peter told him. "Don't you worry, Parker." I sighed. "Yeah, I'm not here." My dad said, opening his helmet showing an empty suit. "Thank god this place has Wi-Fi or you would be toast right now." My dad scolded.
"Pepper doesn't miss you." I smirked.

"Wafer thin ice, kid." My dad scolded. I laughed. "Look, forget the vulture guy please." My dad repeated. "Why?" Peter asked. "Why? Because I said so! Sorry, I'm talking to my- teenagers." My dad sighed. "Stay close to the ground. Build up your game helping the little people, like that lady that bought you the churro." My dad told him.

"Aww! The churro lady!" I laughed. "How d'you know about that?" Peter asked. "Oh, honey. I know everything." I told him. "Cant you just be a friendly, neighbourhood Spider-Man?" My dad asked. "But I'm ready for more than that now." Peter protested. "No you're not." My dad told him. "That is not what you thought when I took down Captain America." Peter argued. "Trust me, kid. If cap wanted to lay you out, he would've. Listen to me. If you come across these weapons again. Call happy." My dad told him.

A car engine started to roar. "Are you driving?" Peter asked.
"You know, it's never too early to start thinking about college. I got some pull at MIT. End call." My dad told him.
He hung up. Peter started trying to say something but he'd already gone.

"Mr. Stark is no longer connected. Bye Zan." Friday waved. I waved and the empty suit flew off. "That's awesome." Peter sighed. "Isn't it?" I nodded.

Me and Peter began to walk back to the party. "What does he mean stay close to the ground?" Peter asked. "As in don't do anything stupid." I told him. "Damn it." Peter groaned.

We saw something glowing in the middle of a patch of grass. "Whoa." Peter whispered. "Don't touch it Parker, what are you doing?" I asked.

Ned called Peter, I told him to put it on speaker. "Hey, man, what's up? We're coming back now." Peter told him. "Actually, I was calling to say maybe you shouldn't come. Listen to this." Ned told him. "When I say 'penis' you say 'Parker'" flash yelled. "Penis, Parker, Penis, Parker!" They yelled. "Sorry, Peter. I guess we're still losers." Ned sighed.
Peter hung up.

"Come on, Parker. Don't worry about it, that's just Flash. I reckon we should take the glowing thing and sort it out at school." I told him. "Ok, thanks, Zan." He sighed. "You, ok, Parker?" I asked. "I'm so tired." He told me. "Go home, seriously." I told him. "I'll see you tomorrow." He smiled.
"Bye." I waved. Poor guy, he'll be fine.