33-The dance.

Vote, comment

I got a text from Peter.

———————————————————————————

Peter

Hey Zan

Hey you good?

No we got a problem

What's up?

The vulture guy is Liz's dad

Shit where r u now

Still at Liz's place

Oh god Parker. U really do have the worst luck I swear

You gotta help me

How long r u gonna take ?

Idk, I think we're gonna leave soon

Keep in touch Parker.
Seriously. Don't stress me out

I'll be there soon

I gotta go I'm in the car

Good luck

U too

—————————————————————————

I was getting really nervous and I think Ben could tell, he gave my hand a squeeze.

"You alright, doll?" He said.

I smiled "of course." I said, I just tried to forget about it.

He took my mind off it and we had a decent time on the way, it would've been better if I wasn't worried.

We arrived at the same time as Liz, she got out the car and came over to me.

"Zanna!" She said, giving me a hug.

"Oh, my god! You look amazing!" She said, in excitement.

"I'm a little outside of my comfort zone, red dress, red lip gloss." I said.

"You look stunning! Peter told me you looked gorgeous but this is insane!" Liz said.

"Peter said that? That's sweet." I said, smiling to myself, that was nice of him.

"Anyways, where is Peter?" I said, getting nervous.

"Oh he's just in the car with my dad, I think he's giving him the 'talk' hahaha." Liz said, laughing.

Oh god. Shit. F*ck. shit. God. Let's just hope he's fine. Hope for the best, nothing bad can happen, they're right there.

Liz and Ben went in with a few other people but I said I'd wait outside for a bit.

Peter got out the car. I ran into his arms in relief that he was safe (enough).

"Oh thank god! Oh my gosh! Are you ok?!" I said, ready to let go but he didn't.

"We have to sort this out right now." He told me.

"Peter stop, please, please please. Think about this rationally, ok? We can't just leave Ben and Liz here, that's not fair." I said.

Peter started to say "I know but—"

"No 'but' come on, Parker. We need to say goodbye before we leave. Stay for half an hour and then we can go." I said.

"Yeah." He said, he finally let go.

We began to walk into the hall and we saw MJ, she stuck her middle finger up at us and I laughed, he looked scared as shit. I squeezed his hand before I opened the door.

"It'll be fine." I said.

He nodded his head and stayed silent.

"Look who I found." I said, pointing to Peter.

"Hey!!" Everyone yelled.

Ben came and gave me a hug and asked if I wanted to dance, I said yes and we started to dance.

"You alright Pete?" Ben asked Peter.

We looked at him as he started walking over to Liz and stared at her in horror.

"What did he say to you?" Liz asked.

"I've got to go." Peter said.

"What?" Liz asked.

"I'm— I'm sorry. You don't deserve this." Peter said, he ran out.

"I'm sorry, Ben I have to see what's going on." I said, as I began to walk away.

He pulled me back.

"What are you doing? Is there something going on between you? Why are you leaving the dance to see what's happening?" He asked.

"No. No of course there's nothing going on with me and him, he's my best friend. I'm worried, I promise." I said as I gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

He smiled.

"Thank you." He said.

I ran to find Peter, he was running and getting undressed. He was running too fast so I began to fly towards him.

"Stop! What the hell are you doing?!" I yelled.

"This is serious, he's leaving now! We gotta catch him!" He yelled, he chucked me my suit.

"Damn it Parker!" I yelled.