21-Washington Monument

Vote, comment

We walked to the Washington monument. "Guys I'm so proud of you." Liz smiled, it was good to see her so happy, she's worked really hard for this and it's really important to her. "Told you we didn't need Peter." Flash smirked. "Give it a rest, Thompson." I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, you didn't answer one question." Ned agreed.

MJ didn't come with us. Ned called Peter and Liz spoke to him, she seemed really pissed off at him. "You are so lucky we won. I want to be mad, but I'm more worried. What is going on with you?" Liz asked. We got into the elevator. The tour guide was saying some boring shit, with a boring tone. Suddenly, something exploded, I started to panic, I remembered what had happened on the day my dad and Steve fought, I kept having flashbacks. we all started screaming.

"Oh, my god. Look at the ceiling." Flash shook in fear. The ceiling was literally being split in half by lava."Just stay calm, everyone." Liz whispered. I couldn't stop thinking about where Peter was, damn it. "Oh we are all going to die here." Abraham panicked. "We're frickin' screwed." Charles yelled.

"Okay, I know that was scary, but our safety systems are working." The tour guide told us. "In the nicest way possible, guide lady. What do you know?" I asked. She stayed quiet, I felt bad but I was really starting to panic, I could feel myself starting to shake. We heard another bang and that was it, I broke down. I couldn't breathe and I burst into tears, I fell to the floor of the elevator.

"Rose, Rose. Come on, you're ok, you're all right!" Liz whispered. "zan, I know this is horrible, but you gotta be strong right now." Ned told me. That shit just made me more stressed, I ran my hands through my hair and I was really getting panicked now. Flash got out and the elevator fell again. I started to hyperventilate.

"Rosanna! Rosanna, come on." Liz begged. The elevator fell but it stopped, I lost control of my breathing and everything went black, I couldn't hear anything.

*peter's POV*

I caught the elevator but fell in, somehow I stopped it from falling again. "Don't worry about it I got you." I said in a fake queens accent. Then I saw Rose, she was passed out on the floor and Liz was sat next to her, holding her hand and crying, I felt myself tear up, this was all my fault and obviously the trauma had got too much for Zan and she passed out. Everyone started to get out but Liz was persistent on staying with Rose, the elevator fell again and it was just those two, in there. Liz began to scream and Rose still wasn't moving. I stopped the elevator and jumped in and held onto it with all my might. I picked Rosanna up and kept ahold of her, I climbed up and out of the elevator and attached some webs to Liz, making sure she wouldn't fall. I lifted Liz onto the deck where she was with the security guards, I was still holding Rose but suddenly I fell, she was still in my arms.

I attached some webs to both sides of us and we were fine, we landed on the floor unharmed. I sat with her for a while, stroking her hair to see if it would maybe help comfort her.