14-Lab

Vote, comment

We walked to the labs.

"First, we put the glowey thing in the mass spectrometer." Ned explained. "First we gotta come up with a better name than 'glowy thingy" Peter whispered. "What? Why? I think it's a cool name, Ned." I smiled. "No, you're right Peter." Ned sighed.

We saw one of the guys from last night, walking down the hall for some reason. "Who's that?" I asked. "Crap." Peter whispered. He grabbed my arm and pulled me to the side so they couldn't see us. "Come on, come on, come on, come on." Peter told Ned. Ned came towards us and stood with us.

"High schools creep me out. They got this funny smell, you know what I mean?" One of the guys whispered. "That's one of the guys that attempted to blow both of our brains' out." Peter explained. "What?" Ned asked. "Oh, god. It is him." I nodded. "We gotta get out of here." Ned whispered.
"No, no, no. Rose, stay with Ned. I'm gonna follow them." Peter warned.

"No, what the hell? You're gonna die, you're gonna die, you're gonna die." I started panicking. . "Seriously! come on, Zan. Don't do this right now, please." Peter begged. "What do you mean 'Don't do this right now'?! Parker, you're going crazy!" I whisper-yelled. "Zan! Calm down!" He pleaded shaking me with his hands on my shoulders. "Ok, ok, ok. I'm calm. I'm calm." I nodded.

"Maybe they can lead me to the guy that dropped me in the lake." Peter explained. "Someone dropped you in a lake?" Ned asked. "Yeah, it was not good." Peter shook his head. "Peter—" Ned began. "No. Stay here, both of you." Peter cut him off. I frowned and clenched my jaw in anger but stayed silent. We heard a knock on the window and saw Tiny.

"What are you guys doing?" Tiny asked. I stuttered, trying to think of an explanation "we're just-""Nothing. Yeah, you good?" Ned asked. Tiny pointed at the chess board and said "chess."