The Love Potion (Valentine special)

Down at Pixie Valley Wilson was busy creating magic potions within his castle.
The couldren bubbled vigorously as the wizard poured in the ingredients. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. So Wilson hurried to find who it was.
The wizard swung open the door to find Peter with a giant parcel.
The wizard looked strange, but took the parcel off Peter.

Wilson slammed the door and hurried to find out what was inside but accidentally tripped. The parcel flew through the air and out burst lots of Rose's which landed inside the couldren.

Wilson began to panic but before he could start fresh. The couldren over bubbled and flew through the air.

Pink and red smoke filled the sky which rained down onto Pixie Valley. The Pixies were acting strange dancing with each other, falling in love and also Naughty Nash had fallen in love with Alice.

Wilson was so shocked at what was going on that he doesn't know how to reverse the spell.

Wilson tried to split them apart but that made things worse. Every Pixie began to chase after Wilson with love in their eyes.

Wilson ran for his life, searching for his couldren so that he can mix up another spell.
He raced through the town, past the train station and also past the zoo.
But then came to a hault as he spotted his couldren on the Pixie dragons head.

Wilson the wizard hurried to help the dragon by pulling the couldren but that made the dragon furious.
The dragon stamped its feet and swung its tail trying to harm Wilson.

Suddenly Wilson came up with an idea. He wiggled his fingers, casting Pixie dust around the dragons head. This made it easier to remove the couldren that it slipped off at ease.

Wilson held onto the couldren tightly and clicked his fingers which teleported him back home.
The wizard searched through hundreds of books to find the reversing spell but no luck.

Suddenly he heard lots of voices shouting within the Pixie forest. The Pixies were making their way to his loving home.

Wilson the wizard Pixie found one book slanted on the book shelf. Spells of broken hearts.
He opened up the book to find the correct spell to remove their feelings.

Wilson got to work while the lovers blasted through his front door. The pixies wrapped their arms around Wilson while kissing him.
He gathered each hair from each Pixie and added it to the couldren.

Soon the couldren bubbled and fizzed. Then boom, dark purple smoke filled the room.

Soon every Pixie were back to normal but Wilson was left with a broken heart and yelled at the top of his lungs for them to get out of his castle.

The pixies returned at the village where the clock struck for valentines day. All the pixies gathered around their loved ones and sang romantic songs through the night.