Pixie Valley Christmas Special

Soft white snow covered Pixie Valley and a strong breeze howled through the dull quiet forest.
The twilight sky shone down onto the busy street. Every Pixie were excited for Christmas. Benjamin was busy baking mince pies, gingerbread Pixie men and a beautiful Christmas cake decorated with lots of icing and Pixie dust.
In Gloria's Grocery store, Gloria was busy stocking the fruit and veg but also had Turkey and Goose stocked in the freezers.
All the pixie houses were full of Christmas decorations. Bright colourful lights twinkling different patterns. Lots of wreaths hanging around their doors and a giant Christmas tree stood in the middle of Pixie Valley.
Alice, DJ, Ivy and Fandango were busy helping Mr Constable, Carol and Xena to decorate the Christmas tree.
They wrapped sparkling tinsel, hung huge colourful baubles, little ornaments of Pixie reindeers, snowmen and most of all a huge star that will brighten up the night.
The Pixies stood back and was amazed by how beautiful the tree glowed.
Soon every Pixie gathered around the giant Christmas tree and began singing Christmas carols but one Pixie was acting mischievous causing chaos for all the other Pixies.

His name was Nash. Nash always misbehaved at Christmas he never enjoyed singing, dancing or even celebrating the night with his family.
Every Christmas, Pixie Claus left Nash a block of coal while all the other pixies had wonderful gifts but this Christmas Nash had an idea.

While the pixies were singing, Nash crept into the shops and stole all the delicious food, then hurried back home to feast.

Soon the celebration came to an end but Gloria and Benjamin forgot to check the shop and just locked up. The Pixies dropped off but only one Pixie was awake with a sugar rush.

Hours later, Nash heard the sound of bells, jingling within the distance. He leapt out of bed and glanced out into the night sky.
There flying through the air was a huge sleigh with a large sack of presents and a trail of Pixie dust.
Pulling the sleigh were Pixie reindeers all muscular built to help pull the sleigh with Pixie Claus inside.
Pixie Claus wore a bright red and white outfit with a red and white hat. Black trousers and boots with a long beard that stretched to his chest.

Nash dashed outside with a rucksack and noticed that Pixie Claus had stopped at Alice's house.
Nash being brave climbed up the water spout to get to the roof.
As he reached the top, Nash tiptoed to the back of the sleigh and began to steal all of the Pixies presents.

Suddenly, a hand gently pressed against Nash's right shoulder. He turned to find Pixie Claus looking puzzled.

"Nash! Why are you miserable and always causing mischief? "

Nash was surprised that Pixie Claus knew his name, "I just want the other Pixies to be my friend."

Pixie Claus burst out laughing, "You think stealing food, presents and hurting their feelings will gain you friendship."

Nash shook his head.
Pixie Claus pulled out a magic globe and sprinkled Pixie dust which showed Nash all the horrible stuff he's caused through the months.

"Nash! This is why no one wants to be your friend because you always bullying Alice, DJ and Ivy. If you want a friend, you must reach into your heart to find that happiness."

Pixie Claus sprinkled more Pixie dust into the globe. "Do you remember when you saved the pixies lives within the bad storms. Everyone cheered and accepted you but then you went back being naughty Nash why?"

"Because Alice was ignoring me on my birthday. It hurt my feelings."

"Wrong, Alice, was doing a surprise for you but you spoilt it by hurting her. You can change Nash. It's just accepting who you are."

Nash was shocked, "Alice was doing me a surprise birthday party. I.. I."

Nash's heart felt like a Dagger stabbing him in the chest. He was in so much pain that tears flooded the roof top.

"I'll make it up to you Nash, Merry Christmas."

Pixie Claus opened his hand and blew Pixie dust around Nash and the whole of Pixie Valley.

Three presents appeared in Nash's hands for Alice, DJ and Ivy. Also the bakery and Grocery shelves filled up with food and the giant Christmas tree had thousands of presents placed neatly in a pile.
Pixie Claus flew off on his sleigh while Nash went home all confused.

In the morning, Nash raced outside to meet Alice, DJ and Ivy.

"These are for you." Nash said as he handed the presents over.
Alice, DJ and Ivy glanced at Nash and smiled, "Thank you and Merry Christmas Nash!"

Nash had a wide smile on his face. His heart filled with love and soon he was in a Christmas spirit. Singing carols around the Christmas tree, dancing with his friends, exchanging gifts and also sharing the Christmas food that Benjamin and Gloria brought out.

Pixie Valley filled with lots of love and joy. Christmas for the Pixies has turned out to be a wonderful Christmas.

Merry Christmas everyone and a happy new year.