西村リキ

🖇 ▬▬▬ NiKi x NaRi, NaKi。enhypen's '05 line, the two who everyone believe are soulmates

enhypen's '05 line,
the two who everyone believe are soulmates.
𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

"[EN- TER KEY] ENHYPEN's Sweet Babies - ENHYPEN (엔하히픈)."
in public.

the camera moved from showing a wall to showing the couch in BigHit's Artist Lounge, where viewers saw Ni-Ki.

though it took everyone a while to notice, NaRi was also there, laying on his lap as she faced down.

neither of the two noticed, the EN- TER KEY cameraman simply wanting to capture a rare, sweet moment for ENGENEs to view, considering the most the two babies of the group would do in front of people was hold hands or hug the other.

a bit of time passed, NaRi lifting her head, looking back at the younger boy. she smiled a bit, crinkling her nose. Ni-Ki lightly chuckled at her cute action, leaning in to place a kiss on her nose (as he knew that's what she wanted). she smiled a bit after he pulled away, letting out a contented sigh, laying back down fully. he let out another laugh, going back to play on his phone, the other hand moving to play with NaRi's hair.

"homesick."
out of public.

the Japanese boy had felt.. out of place for a while. it'd already been months since he'd been in his comforting motherland— the negative feelings he'd tried so hard to suppress becoming too much to handle.

no matter how hard Ni-Ki had tried to feel happy in the once unfamiliar land he now had to call home, nothing seemed to work. sure, he had his new family who all helped him feel welcomed.. but something was always missing.

at this point in time, he found himself laying in his bed, attempting to somehow distract himself with his phone. his fellow maknae was laying in the bed directly across from his, still asleep as it was the group's off day.

he checked the time, 11:35 am.

he scrolled through his phone a bit longer, still attempting to distract himself from the neverending sadness that panged his heart.

he let out a groan, i don't know what to do.

without hesitation, he got out from his bed, moving to the one NaRi was sleeping in. he carefully picked her up, carrying her towards his own bed with him. well, that was easy. he layed back down beside her, big spooning the tiny girl. this feels better.

he stayed like that for a while, simply laying with NaRi in his arms, taking in her comforting natural vanilla scent— sometimes lifting his head to admire the girl's features, the ones he thought were the most beautiful in the world.