2020 MAMA AWARDS ²

things said by NaRi (& the boys)

*finds out neither ITZY nor BLACKPINK were listed in the performance lineups*
"THEY WERE ROBBED! BLIDZYS DESERVE BETTER!"

when BLACKPINK won 'BEST DANCE PERFORMANCE— FEMALE':
"ITZY WAS ROBBED. WANNABE I'M SO SORRY QUEENIE!" *pouts*

*best dance — male being announced*
"okay i don't know about you guys but i kinda want JYP to win.... oh, BangTan won? dangit.."

*TXT coming on stage*
"YEONJUNIE MY BEST FRIEND!"
"i'm literally right here-"
"shut up HeeSeungie hyung this isn't about you."

"best performance: MONSTA X"
"YEAHHHH WOOOOOO!"
"NaRi, you're so loud-"
"LOVE KILLA LOVE KILLA!"

"top 10... BAEKHYUN."
"WOOOO BAEKHYUNIE HYUNG!"
"oh.. i forgot she knew him."
"yeah dude she knows like, everyone."

*best new artist: male being announced*
"CRAVITY."
"TOO was robbed. congrats to CRAVITY, though.. love them i guess"
*proceeds to text 'congratulations! so proud of you guys, i love you all!' in her groupchat with CRAVITY*

*sees Jessi across the parking lot*
"do you guys think she'd sneak me in her car and take me to PNation?"
*HeeSeung, turning around* "NaRi, we've been over thi- wait, where'd she go?"
"oh i dunno, maybe look at the tiny girl outside running across the parking lot yelling 'Nunu Nana'? that look familiar to you?"

"Notable Achievement? what the fu-"
"NaRi if you finish that sentence i will-"
"what you'll send me to the BangTan dorms? fine! do it! i dare you."

[EPISODE] ENHYPEN (엔하이픈) @ 2020 MAMA

NaRi slowly popped up on screen, finally flashing her huge smile when she placed her whole face in the frame. "HI ENGENES!" she exclaimed, twirling around, ultimately making herself dizzy. "today we're at the venue to pre-record for MAMA! i've watched every MAMA show for the past like.. 7 years? so it's super cool to be here! i'll make sure to work hard to give you all my best performance yet!" she finished her clip off, waving goodbye to her beloved ENGENE.

when Sunoo and HeeSeung were shown practicing the dance for Given-Taken, NaRi can be seen in the back, laying on Jay's shoulder, watching him play his game. (this is something that happens very regularly, but ENGENEs sometimes feel very JayRi deprived.)

towards the end of the ENHYPEN episode, after they come back from their performance, SungHoon seems very.. frustrated? no one knows exactly why, they just know NaRi was there for him— considering she walked in holding his hand and not letting go for the rest of the video.

what she wore!