Characters as things I've said

⚠️a lot of swear

I mean A LOT. Btw I have a stuttering problem⚠️

⚠️mention of relatives death⚠️

Really ooc

Deku

"As much as I want to insult you my stutters would just ruin the whole ass thing so shut your bitch ass up because laughing will just hurt your chest.

Then again I want you to suffer so I'mma insult you anyway

Bakugou

"Sugar honey ice fucking tea what the fuck that ain't no mouse that is a fucking mouse's cars with a tail longer than my ex's dick"

And

"Quiet baby dick"

Shoto

"I don't care

"Bu-"

"I don't care"

"You're at your relatives funeral at least pretend you care"

"That whore was homophobic and had like 12 abortions and 38 miscarriages want me to say 'bye bitch' or 'bye whore'?"

Kirishima

"Why are y'all so fucking loud it's as if a whale orgasmed in here"

Tokoyami

Not me "why are you always in the dark?"

"What's my reason to be in the light?"

Shindo

"I ain't the main character I'm the side character that stole the show and everyone knew I was gay the second I came onto the scene and my first appearance is always on tik tok with some dramatic caption"

Monoma

(I call my best friend my son)

"Make fun of my son again and I will cut of your leg and your dick and force you to use your own dick as a replacement for your leg so everytime you walk it's like hell on earth"

Momo

Kirishima (my friend) failing to throw a shot put ball

Momo (me) in the back "you're doing great sweety"

Tamaki

"Listen, I ain't going outside cause I've seen myself through a car window, I know I look gay and judgable and if you're those two things then to society you might as well be a roach because no matter how many times I get bullied some bright and expressive person comes and adopts me"