Tamaki x reader

If you don't like cats then I'm sorry

----------

You and Tamaki were walking hand in hand in the woods. It was quiet there and there was little to no people meaning Tamaki wants get social anxiety as bad and you don't have to be around people.

It was a win win situation.

It was around the middle of the day so the light was breaking through the leaves in the tall trees, there were plants and moss everywhere making a emerald green color everywhere.

You took off your jacket and layed it on a old log to avoid moss going on you, Tamaki did the same thing.

The log was near a little hill (not a big hill but you get what I mean) and at the bottom was a little screem running along, it was pretty clear and the light breaking through made certain parts or the water sparkle.

Little bits of tree branches alone with plants were surrounding the whole place.

Despite his nervousness, Tamaki put his hand over yours and layed his head on your shoulder to relax

(This is so clique yet so cute at the same time)

You layed your head over his and closed your eyes to relax.

With your eyes closed you automatically focused to the sounds around you.

Tamaki's calm breathing, the river flowing, birds tweeting and.....

"Meow"

Meowing?

You lifted your head up and looked the opposite way where Tamaki was and Tamaki leaned forward a bit to see what it was.

It was a cat with black fur and a white stomach with Royal Blue eyes.

It walked up to you and rubbed it's head on your knee, you scratched its chin making it lift its head up and close it's eyes.

Tamaki leaned and rubbed the cats ears, the cat was clearly loving the attention cause the cat jumped on your shoulder and sat on your lap like the cat owned you.

You noticed the cat didn't have a collar or anything that proved it had a owner

"Can we keep the cat?" you asked tamaki

"I don't know.... Are cats allowed in the apartment?" Tamaki asked

(You and Tamaki live together in an apartment)

"Yeah as long as it's only 1 pet" you explained as you both continued give the cat attention

"Then I guess we could..." Tamaki said nervously

You both then took the cat home, gave it a bath and of course for some cat stuff like food, water bowl, litter box, etc