(Rewritten) Characters react to their s/o holding a plush of them

Deku

Let Izuku die for a sec.

When he walked in and saw you he was just stay still for a couple of seconds.

And then........

"Mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble mumble"

He woke you up with all of his mumbling

He's fine with you cuddling a plush version of him but expect him to cuddle you as soon as he sees you.

Bakugou

Watch him get jealous of a plush of himself and try to blow it up.

Then he's completely deny he was ever jealous.

When he walks in to the room and sees you cuddling a plush of himself he just stares at the plush

'Lucky bastard' (he's referring to the plush of course)

He grabbed the plush from your hands a blew it up.

He woke you up and killed your plush. You were not happy.

He's just like "SHUT UP DUMBASS" and cuddles you.

But he looks away while cuddling you cause obviously he's a big tsundere

Tamaki

As soon as he walks in the blush on his cheeks put kirishima's hair to shame.

❤(Ӧ///v\\\\Ӧ。)

Something like this

And then he faints right then and there.

He tries to ask you about why you were cuddling a plush of him later but fails miserably and runs away out of embarrassment.

And still to this day you don't know why he always stutters and runs away when you try to cuddle with him

Kirishima

He finds it absolutely adorable

When he walks in and sees you he puts his hand over his mouth and has stars in his eyes

'Oh my god that's so adorable'

He took a picture and made it his new wallpaper cause it was just that adorable

He teases you about it later

You: I'm going to to to bed

Kirishima: do you want the plush this time or me to cuddle you?

You: SHUT UP!

Now a days you cuddle him and the plush at the same time.

Two kirishima's is like a dream come true, and one of them being a tiny plush is one hell of a bonus.

It's like utopia

Iida

He's flustered to say the least.

When he walks in and sees you cuddling a plush of him his face turns bright red and after a couple of seconds of staring he walks away.

'Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god"