Wolf shoto x bunny reader

Tell me your 4 biggest kins and I'll decided if I trust you or not (btw I'm joking around and I'm in no place to judge you so please don't get offended)

(I said KINS not kinks, calm down)

I thought it I out todoroki instead of shoto then people would be confused since it's the family name and his family have been introduced

Btw he's a literal wolf and your a literal cat not a hybrid thing.

I found a picture (art wasn't made by me, it belongs to its respectful owner, made by Scarlet Keith on Pinterest)

------------

Shoto was always the type of wolf to go alone when hunting, which would be unusual for wolf behavior but Shoto always preferred to be alone.

He hates being around others and he especially hates talking to them, so hunting alone Is just easier for him.

He ended up in a forest, the white snow matched the right side of his fur. The trees had no leaves and it was the day, the sun wasn't out but there was still light making the snow be a pearly white and the ice hanging on the tree branches sparkle like some dramatic movie.

Walking around in the snow, Shoto tried his best looking for food. Usually wolves wouldn't hunt in the winter but from the environment Shoto grew up in it is always snowing even when it isn't winter.

The snow made a crunching sound under his paws and he left a trail of his paws leading to the den he came from.

He looked up ahead and saw a couple of wolves who's furs were white from the cold weather.

He looked and saw a tiny bunny who was hiding in a hole in the tree trunk, the bunny was shaking from the wolves in front of them.

The wolves couldn't get you cause the hole was tiny enough for you to yet in and keep the wolves out and it was deep enough so not even the wolves muzzles could reach the bunny.

So now the wolves were just waiting for the bunny to get out so they can bite the tiny bunny. The bunny was of course you.

Shoto usually kept out of stuff like that but in this situation, the bunny was helpless and scared that he took pity on you.

That being said he walked up to you and the wolves and just had to growl. He was strong and a alpha, wolves know their place so they don't mess with the alpha unless if they want to be one.

Luckily, these wolves knew their place and didn't want to be alpha so they backed up with their ears down and their tail between their legs at the sight of shoto.

They soon enough ran away back to wherever their den was. Shoto looked down at the tree trunk where you were hiding to see you still shaking, shoto was still a wolf so of course you were scared out of your mind.

He wanted to look less intimidating to you, he didn't want to eat you or hurt you. He's never seen a bunny before and he thought you were cute, he was curious and wanted to see you up close.

To look less intimidating he laid down with his head laid down on the snow, his ears down and his tail down.

You slowly got out from the tree trunk with hesitation and got closer to the wolf.

You being a bunny you out your nose on his for a second (bunnies do that to show affection)

Shoto found it adorable, he had sparkles in his eyes and he looked at you in awe. He's clearly been trapped inside a den for years and has never seen anything adorable like a bunny, and he's clearly never been shown affection in his life.

The sound of growling made his ears perk up and lift his head up to look to the side at the source of the noise. You crouched down in a scared way at the sound of the growling.

It was the pack of wolves from before. Clearly one of them gave some pep talk and gave everyone the confidence to challenge the alpha.

The thing is Shoto wasn't in the mood to fight and he also didn't want you to get hurt, so he did the only thing that would benefit both of you.

Grabbing you by the loose fur and running.

He held you by the fur, the fur was loose so you weren't hurt. He also ran as fast as he could, he couldn't go to his den so he just ran in a random direction.

After a while of running he lost for loves in the forest after dodging around the trees.

He laid you down on the snow and laid down while panting from the running, one problem is your eyes were closed.

He nudged you making you stire around. He realised you were just asleep from the exhaustion since before you were running from those wolves before you hid in the tree truck.

Shoto curled his body around you and used his tail as your blanket to keep you warm.

He soon enough fell asleep into a little den, it was a big whole in the group. It seemed like a abandoned den,

The entrance was small enough for you two to go in but it was big on the inside, it was warm for being underground and filled with a bunch of leaves and a bit of snow underneath.

Meanwhile

"WERE THE HELL IS SHOTO!!!" wolf endeavor yelled with flames around him in anger

Endeavor realised it was a mistake to send Shoto out for hunting

And Shoto probably isn't coming back cause Shoto knows Endeavor would just try to eat you and no way was that gonna happen on Shoto's watch, your too adorable to kill as get eaten