Bnha x traitor reader

Don't start thinking this is me starting my book again cause it isn't (sorry)

I just thought of this and decided "hey I did a pretty shitty goodbye and I seemed like a jerk so how's about one last dramatic one shot as a good bye"

--------------

You couldn't help but laugh as your gullible classmates watched in shock as you climbed your way up to Dabi and grabbed his hand for him to lift you up

You faced your classmates

"I can't believe it" you started "that's what your all thinking right"

You laughed maniacally.

"Awww 'Deku' you look so hurt." you mocked the nickname he had

(Deku means wooden doll btw, or in other words useless)

Deku stared at you in shock. All of those moments you both spent together, you just crushed it in your hands like it was nothing, it was nothing to you.

"(Y/N)" Dabi started to get your attention. He was in front of the portal Kurogiri made, the other villains already went through "hurry up, the boss wants to see it"

Your personality suddenly changed from sadistic to annoyed "God shut up already, I'll be there in a second" you had a harsh tone of voice but when you faced the class again if the same sadistic look and voice as before.

"WHAT THE HELL YOU DAMN EXTRA. YOU WERE PLAYING US THIS WHOLE TIME! I'LL BLOW YOUR ASS UP" Bakugou was as angry as always

"You always were so damn loud, your so annoying. Try shutting up"

Bakugou growled and was ready to jump at you but Kirishima held him back.

The sight of his angry expression glaring daggers at you made you smile.

"T-the pro hero's will find you a-a-and bring you to justice!" Iida stuttered, still in shock. He never thought it would be you

Deku was still staring at you in pure shock, he always thought the two of you were best friends. He couldn't consider the fact that he was wrong.

He was always the type of person to always think there was some good in people and that some part of you did care.

(Weather if you want this to clique or Deku just being oblivous that people can be bad for no reason and that is the case with you can be up to you)

You laughed insanely at Iida's words "bring me to justice" you were laughing so hard that you clutched your stomach and whipped a imaginary tear.

But when you were done laughing your expression became cold and annoyed

"When have the pro hero's ever managed to get me"

You turned around and walked towards the portal. Dabi went in the portal before you after seeing that you were heading in.

Deku, seeing that you were leaving. Knocked at out his shocked state and tried to climb his way up to you.

However he didn't manage to get you before the portal closed in front of you

"Deku...." uraraka said in sympathy and out a hand on his back as a attempt to comfort him.