♫11♫ I can't picture you losing

"Hyotei! Hyotei! Hyotei!"

"The winner will be Hyotei! The winner will be Atobe!"

"Kyaa~! Atobe-sama!" 

"Atobe-sama, this way!"

The cheering song for Atobe was being sung at this very moment. Atobe called this his personal 'Hyotei's Call' so it would make sense for his call to be sung out with pride when he's up. 

"You really okay with the Hyotei Call?" Choutarou asked her. 

"No, it doesn't bother me one bit. As long as he wins, I couldn't care less if he walks out with his ding dong hanging out." Ranfa really wanted to hit every single non-regulars for actually spoiling Atobe with such a song but she figured that he obviously has the skills to back up his over-confidence. 

Little did Ranfa know, her words made Gakuto and Shishido stifle their laughter, they were trying not to laugh but it was very difficult to stay calm after hearing her words.

"Well, Little Kitten? What are you going to tell Ore-sama?" Atobe said, looking at her with a confident smirk.

"Your opponent is not someone to be underestimated. Take control of the flow of the game and play to your heart's content." 

"Ore-sama likes the sound of your words." 

"I already know you know what to do. To be honest, I can't really picture you losing." She closed her notebook and looked at Atobe, "Hyotei needs this win so go out there and win it." 

"Ore-sama will do that. Remember what you promised." 

"You remember to win." 

"Heh, you always have a reply for me..." Atobe was ready to play tennis and he's ready to win, "The winner will be me!"

"That Atobe-senpai...his cockiness is at another level. Well, that's just what I expected the moment I became the manager." Ranfa muttered as she opened her notebook again and took a pen out, to write some notes for the match. The pen she used was a pen that has different colored ink in one.

"Your notes are very neat." Choutarou can see red, blue, green, black, and purple writings and he thought her writing was very neat. 

"As the manager, you need to step your own game. Plus, it makes things easier if I were to play a game with Atobe-senpai." 

"Eh?"

"You're still planning to play a game with him in the future?!" Gakuto was very surprised to hear that. 

"Of course. You don't think I'd allow him to stop a game before it ends, do you? Now let's watch the match..." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the match progressed, Atobe's insight was able to capture the fact that Tezuka's dominant arm was a double-edged sword. When he pointed it out to Tezuka, Oishi quickly shouted out that Atobe was wrong and that Tezuka's elbow was completely healed. 

"I see. It's the elbow..." Atobe now have vital information on his side and he's planning to use it to his advantage.

"Moron, calm down for a moment and think rationally; why in the world would you shout out where your teammate was hurt once?" Ranfa made a quick note that Tezuka's true potential may have a limit on it possibly due to injury, "He has just given an opportunity for Senpai to fire some more shots. Huh, seems like stupid people exist on both teams."