♫Oshitari and Ranfa: Unbroken Ending

"I can't have a little lady like you to be alone." Oshitari found Ranfa by the takoyaki stand. He can tell that she's still very upset, he can see the traces of hurt within her blue eyes. "Your wandering around took you here, hm?"

"Yeah. I wanted to be away from the crowd. I think Senpai should go back to the dance, I bet a lot of girls are waiting for your return." She forced herself to smile in order to convince the tensai to go away and leave her alone with her tears that was threatening to fall.

Oshitari was not stupid to fall for the forced smile because he can see through her. Seeing Ranfa like this really bothered him, it bothered him more than losing a tennis match against Kikumaru and Momoshiro pair during the Kantou tournament.

Ranfa has become someone very important to him the more he got to know her; she's an independent, headstrong individual with tennis skills and beauty all in one. Most importantly, she saw him as Oshitari Yuushi instead of the tensai that everyone in Hyotei known him as. He never asked her to see him as the person behind the name of 'tensai', she just did it without being asked to do so and he started to see her differently from other girls.

He never made a blatant move on her because he saw that her heart did not face his way and he didn't want to hurt himself. Now, seeing that she's hurt, he decided he will do something about it. He's not doing this as a challenge to the person in her heart but because he doesn't want to see the girl he liked to break down in tears. If there's anything he can do, he wanted to keep her unbroken...

Oshitari shook his head, "What if the girl I want to dance with is right here?" He held his hand out for her to take, "Remember what I told you before?"

"Oshitari-senpai..."

"There's no way I would leave you here with a broken heart. I don't like seeing the girl I like with such a sad face."

"Senpai..."

"Now, how about we go to the social dance?"

"Senpai, I don't think I-"

"Are you scared in case you get hurt?" Oshitari smiled a little when he saw the surprised look on her face when he asked her that. "Since when did you become someone who will give up?"

"I...I guess one dance is okay."

"That's the spirit. Don't worry, I'll make sure you are happy."

At the social dance event, Oshitari was leading Ranfa in the dance. He has memorized the steps in case there was a chance for them to dance. Since there's a chance for him after all, he does not regret taking the time to learn it.

"You are very good at dancing." Oshitari complimented.

"I decided to learn it in case I am asked to dance. If I stepped on anyone's foot, I'd die from embarrassment."

"I can't imagine you being embarrassed. I can see you telling that person to lead better."

"Pfft!" Ranfa laughed at the fact that she can really imagine herself doing that in his scenario; when did he understand her to such an extent? "Oshitari-senpai, you really do know me."

"It's important to know the person you like."

"You're making me guilty now."

"You know a lot about me, no?"

"I do. Only what I can see with my Insight though." She can see everything about everyone with her Insight but she can't see everything about Oshitari. She's a little curious about him at times but she never voiced it out before. "I bet there is a lot about you that I don't know..."

"Do you want to know more about me?" Oshitari suddenly pulled her close within the dance, "I wouldn't mind that. What about you, Ranfa? Can I know more about you?"

"...what if you know enough and get bored of me someday?" Ranfa let go of his hands and took off his glasses. She smiled a little at the him without the glasses, "Can you promise me certainty, Senpai?"

"Do I look like the type to make petty promises?" He cupped her cheeks and he planted a kiss on her lips, "Give me time, I'll heal your broken heart..." He kissed her again, giving her hope again...

~Extended Ending~

"He cries during some soppy moment in a romance movie, it's kinda creepy." Ranfa was badmouthing her boyfriend to his cousin, who happened to have met them by chance.

Oshitari Kenya used to ship Zaizen and Ranfa together but since his cousin and Ranfa became an official couple, Kenya was happy for them in the end. Once he got talking to Ranfa properly, he can see why his cousin would fall for her. 

"Yuushi is just sensative! Hahaha!" Kenya poked another takoyaki, finding it pleasant to talk about his cousin to Ranfa. "He can cry over any chick movie, I can guarantee!"

"Please refrain from badmouthing my good points." Oshitari was on his last straw, finding Kenya annoying for giving too much away...

She went with Oshitari to visit his cousin and she found out that the Oshitari cousins were very different from another. Now that lunch was over, Oshitari promised to take her shopping and enjoy the entire day with her.

"Yuushi-senpai, your cousin eats too fast, it's kind of freaky."

"I am surprised he hasn't choked..." Oshitari chuckled lightly, "Well? Doesn't takoyaki taste more authentic in Osaka? You're ready to take back your words, little lady?"

Ranfa said to him that all takoyaki tastes the same if the cook was good at it but she had to admit that the ones made in Osaka were really different from the ones in Tokyo. She pouted at him, not wanting to answer his question.

"Now, now, is this the way to treat your boyfriend? You know I am weak against your pouts."

"That's a good thing, you know? I am certain you will spoil me if I keep pouting."

"You have a rather dangerous weapon on you. Are you trying to make me close my heart on you?"

"Try it, Senpai, I'll just open it up again...or I can wear that really short skirt I wore the other day."

"...you really do know my weakness." Oshitari held her hand, enjoying their moment together, "Come to the high school faction of the school when you're on breaks. I'll get lonely if I don't see you."

"You just want to show me off to other guys." Ranfa eyed him suspiciously, "I'll wear that short skirt you like when I do that then."

"I would love that, I really would, but if it means I have to share your beautiful legs for others to see, no." Oshitari pinched her nose as a small attack.

"So mean! I hate you, Yuushi-senpai..."

"Say it again."

"...just kidding. I love you, Senpai." She lift up their holding hands and kissed the back of his hand.

"You are very cute." Oshitari smiled at the innocent little kiss she gave him...