♫67♫ Forced smile

Ranfa got changed from the maid outfit she was wearing and she wore her school uniform again. She was still upset about what happened before but she managed to force herself to wear a smile on her face in front of the customers and the others. She doesn't want the others to worry about her so she will hide it and keep it to herself. She thought she saw mutual feelings from Atobe to her, maybe she was wrong this whole time...

"Oi, Sakura." Shishido was wearing his school uniform now, ready to go for a deserved break. 

"Shishido-senpai, good work today." 

"You too. Do you want to check out other booths?" 

"With you?" 

"Yeah." 

She decided to take his offer since it would make her look lonely if she went to the booths all by herself. 

"Let's go then." 

The two of them went to Rokkaku's beach house to enjoy shaved ice with strawberry syrup. The two of them sat inside where there's a fan blowing a cool breeze. 

"Who the hell would put soy sauce and vinegar on shaved ice?" Shishido said in disgust, "Shaved ice is fine with syrup." 

"Hm. I agree." Ranfa looked around the beach house and she smiled at how there were seashells in near the electric fans. The shells were put near the fans so the cool wind would blow the smell of the sea for the customers, making it feel as if they're really at the sea, "Rokakku are pretty clever, huh?" 

"Our cafe won't lose to them." 

"I have to support you guys then." 

"Heh, you're right." 

"The shaved ice is nice." 

"That's because I'm the one who paid for it."

"Hey, you offered, I never asked you to do so." 

"You..." 

Ranfa laughed at the way he looked a little annoyed. Shishido smiled to himself seeing her smile for real; it bothered Shishido when he saw the way she forced herself to smile in front of the customers. He can tell she was forcing herself to be okay for the sake of providing help for the cafe. He wanted to hang out with her during his break because he wanted to make sure she's okay and she doesn't have to force herself to smile all the way through the day. He wanted to know what made her cry back there but he didn't ask, he chose not to chose not to ask her about it because he knew she will be upset if she's reminded about it. For now, just seeing he can make her smile was good enough for him. 

"Since you have been a good kouhai, I will treat you." 

"Then I will make sure you have no money left." Behind that lovely smile was a little devil! He can see the evilness behind it!

"Don't be cheeky..." 

"I'll try and go easy on you then." 

When they left the beach house, they only noticed how crowded it was. Without thinking, Shishido grabbed Ranfa's hand. 

"Senpai..." 

"It's crowded, I don't want to lose you and then having to look for you. Stay close to me, okay?" She smiled at him; he'd would make a good boyfriend.

Ranfa was having a lot of fun with Shishido. They got really competitive at the Smash De Bingo booth, both trying stay on top of the leadership board. They were told to wear blindfolds since they were very good at tennis but that doesn't stop their competitive spirit.