♫30♫ I'll pass it to you

Gakuto had a look at his cellphone to look at the photos he has taken during camp. He's a very sociable person so it wouldn't be surprising for him to put his photos up on Facebook.

'Ranfa looks so pretty in all of the pictures...' Ranfa was in the background of most of his pictures. He really liked the way she focused on taking notes; she's doing everything she can to help them improve, even if it's only a little.

'Ranfa...' The thought of her made him smile. Usually he wouldn't like it when a girl called him cute but he decided it was okay if she called him 'cute'.

"Ah..." The next thing he knew, he has already posted camp pictures up on Facebook. "I'm sure Ranfa wouldn't mind them up. Ugh... I need to go to sleep."

If only Gakuto knew what problem those pictures will cause in the future...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day was the same as always. They will focus on training in order to grab victory for next year.

The 3rd years may not be going to the Nationals but they have a responsibility to train and prepare the 2nd years for next year. 

"There is no excuse to slack off! We will personally train you all and prepare to take the Nationals!" Atobe wasn't joking about it, "Ore-sama believe there are many candidates ready to take next year's Nationals!" 

"Yes!" Atobe smiled knowing there were many people striving for the win. Atobe then told everyone of today's training schedule; everyone will focus on teamwork with their doubles partner. 

"Looks like everyone is ready for actions, huh?" Atobe looked at his side to see Ranfa made her way here. He smiled when seeing her in her sportswear. 

"You're going out there too, arn?" 

"No. I came for you." 

"For Ore-sama?" Atobe asked. 

"Yes. There is a possibility that I want to change into a certainty. You think you can do that?" 

"Who do you think you are talking to? What is this possibility?" 

Ranfa had a long time to think about it and she finally made up her mind. She has decided that she will see the possibility of Atobe's Insight evolving further from the current level. She wanted to see the possibility turn into a certainty so she will invest her time in it and hope she will be able to see the results bloom beautifully. 

Making their way to a spare court, Ranfa explained to Atobe the possibility of him evolving his Insight further. 

"Without a doubt, it is possible for you to go further with your Insight. You must have noticed it when you were able to return my serve and defend your own blind spots." Her words made Atobe think back at the match he had with her. He had to admit there was a moment where he can see something on the other side of her court, something that resembled icicles.

"Ranfa, are you telling me you want to..." 

"I just want to see if I can make it a certainty... To make you stand in my world." She then held her hand out to him, "Do you want to stand in my world and see what I can see on the tennis court?" 

Atobe smirked and he reached his hand out to grab hers. That was his answer...

"Of course."