♫55♫ Battle of the British City Part 1

"The competition isn't official but it is a tournament where junior players are given a chance to shine." Ranfa was going over the basics of the tournament for her team, "And to that, we are chosen as one of the representatives of Japan. I will be representing Japan to dominate the tournament on the girls' side so the rest is up to you all." 

"Ranfa-chan will be playing in an official tournament too~! That is so cool~!" Jirou was excited to see her in action in a tournament, "I bet you will win!" 

"Don't be stupid, Jirou-senpai. This is Wimbledon we are talking about, the players here will definitely come from strong tennis teams." 

"I will look forward to see you overthrow everyone." Hiyoshi said to her.

"You're very strong too, I want to see you kick some ass!" Gakuto wanted to see Ranfa taking over the tournament on the girls' side. 

"The girls' competition is a day after the boys. We will be able to watch Ranfa's match to our heart's content." Atobe was excited to see too; any match Ranfa play in will always be interesting. 

"Don't do anything that will embarrass Japan. Let's go!" Just on queue to Ranfa's words, the bus stopped at the destination. 

When they arrived at Wimbledon Center Court entrance, they met up with Sakaki Tarou. Their Coach reminded them to be at their best behaviour and refrain from doing anything that will make a fool of themselves and embarrass Japan. 

"Don't worry, I will keep an eye out on Mukahi-senpai and Jirou-senpai." Ranfa promised the coach, "And I've confiscated Atobe-senpai's compact mirror so he has to ask me for it before he can admire himself." 

"Arn? When did you go through my things?" Atobe's question made Gakuto and Shishido stifle their laughter.

"And what can I possibly do to embarrass myself?!" Gakuto pouted, "I'd worry about Shishido if I were you!" 

"Hey!" Shishido did not appreciate that at all. 

Once inside, they saw Seigaku and they were able to see that they were all eager to compete already. 

"Hyotei..." Kaidoh was not that surprised to see them here as one of Japan's representatives. 

"So you came too?" Ryoma said to Atobe, showing no interest of being respectful to the King as usual, "And you took your girlfriend too?" 

"I am representing Japan after you boys have your fun. Feel free to watch me dominate the court when you are free." Ranfa recommended, "I wouldn't mind having a few practice match with you guys." 

"Are you strong?" Momoshiro asked her, "Sorry! It's just you look so tiny and fragile..." 

"Arn? Why don't you see for yourself...if you can push her to her limits that is." Atobe challenged. 

"Sakura Ranfa, age 13, a girl who is born from a Japanese Father and a Chinese Mother from Hong Kong. Her height is 158cm, an All-Rounder whose tennis skills rely on her Insight and tactics. Her specialty outside of tennis is able to speak fluent Cantonese and hitting stupid people, things that she's not good with include terrible English skills and unable to stand horror stories. Also, her fears are surprisingly girly." Inui has gathered basic data on Ranfa, much to Hyotei's surprise. 

"Seems like I am worth having my data collected." Ranfa was happy to know that, "You forgot the bit where I am the first ever girl to hit Atobe-senpai." 

"Let me update that real quick." Inui grabbed a pencil from his pocket and quickly wrote down such an important information. 

Atobe looked at her and then played it off with a smirk, "Only someone as worthy as Ranfa may lay her hands on the magnificent me."