VIII

| Where is my mind? / Pixies |

[ Y/n ]

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!

No!

I turned my phone flashlight on and gasped. Please, tell me I didn't just bled out all over my hot professor/boyfriend's bed. That's so fucking humiliating. "Y/n?" Finn sat up and I covered my face. "I'm so sorry. I'm so fucking sorry Finn." I cried. "What? What do you mean?" He looked down at the pool of blood and inhaled a breath.

"Um... Are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm sorry. I'll buy you new sheets. I'm so sorry Finn." He shook his head and got out of bed. "And it's on your boxers too." I cried. "It's okay. It's okay. Hold on. It's okay. I'll go get you tampons. It'll take like half an hour but I'll get it for you. You can take a bath or a shower or whatever you want!"

"Finn..." I whined. "Do you want me to drive you home?" He asked. "I don't know. I feel so bad. I'm so sorry."

"It's okay. Don't worry about it precious. Just go relax and I'll be right back."

He got out of bed and I rushed down to his bathroom.

.  .  .

"Babe, I'm back." Finn walked into the bathroom and looked at me in his shower. "Why are you still crying precious?" He sat down and held up a bag. "You wanna haul?"

"You were only supposed to get tampons!"

"Well... I didn't. I got more than just tampons because you're my favorite girlie. Okay, I got every color of tampon because I didn't know what they meant. Aaaaand I figured no one likes wet underwear so I got you new underwear. Anddddddddduh... I got some snacks."

Finn smiled his cute dorky smile at me and I felt my stomach flip.

"Finn..."

"I'll go make you a snack and get you some pain killers. Meanwhile, finish your shower and do whatever."

"Thank you..."

"It was nothing."

.  .  .

"Finn."

"Yeah?" He looked over and smiled at me, pushing his glasses up his nose. "Thank you, baby... I'm really sorry." He sighed but pulled me closer to him. "It's fine. I really don't mind. How are you feeling?"

"Better... Thank you." He nodded and kissed my face. "You wanna go back to bed?" He asked. I nodded and we walked back into his room. "You got new sheets?!"

"What? N-no!"

"Finn, there was a giant bloodstain in the other one. I said I'd pay for them."

"Y/n. You don't have a job. Please just be okay with me spending my money on this shit. If you didn't it'd go towards a stupid lamp or something anyways.  Your money is for textbooks and living necessities."

I stared at him and sighed, getting into his bed. Finn got in bed with me and kissed my nose. "Goodnight."

. . .